La Mer Eye Cream: Does it Work?
La Mer Eye Cream – Overview
La Mer Eye Cream is offered in two premier products—The Eye Intense Balm and The Eye Concentrate. Both of these eye creams from La Mer utilize the company’s trademarked “Miracle Broth,” which is one of the ingredients that is promised to help produce the claimed benefits of the use of these creams. Such benefits include reduced under-eye circles and minimized puffiness. Both creams can be purchased from the official La Mer website, which offers complimentary shipping with all purchases.
La Mer Eye Cream – Product Description
No full lists of ingredients for any La Mer Eye Cream are provided on the official product website. However, the website does say that The Eye Intense Balm’s formula contains several of the company’s specially patented formulas such as The Marine De-Puff Ferment, The Lifting Ferment, and The Miracle Broth. The Eye Concentrate, on the other hand, is made from a formula which includes the Miracle Broth and is fortified with minerals rich in iron. The Miracle Broth used in both La Mer Eye Creams is made from many sea-derived compounds. Another similarity between these two La Mer products is the way in which they are applied—with a silver-tipped applicator that is promised to help stimulate the soothing benefits of these creams. The price of La Mer Eye Cream is the same for both creams ($165 per 0.5oz). The official product website includes a section for user reviews which reveals that most consumers of these creams did enjoy their promised benefits.
La Mer Eye Cream – Advantage
- These eye creams are promised to reduce dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles.
- All La Mer Eye Creams can be conveniently purchased through the official product website, where all purchases come with free shipping and free product samples.
- The user reviews for these eye creams reveal happy, satisfied customers.
La Mer Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- La Mer Eye Cream is much more expensive than other eye creams that promise comparable results.
- A satisfaction guarantee is not prominently promoted anywhere on the official product website.
- No full list of ingredients is revealed online for either La Mer Eye Cream.
La Mer Eye Cream – The Bottom Line
Even though La Mer Eye Cream is backed by positive user reviews, the cost of these creams still does not seem entirely justifiable. No detailed lists of ingredients are featured, and no clinical studies are cited to provide scientific backing for these creams. Consumers could probably invest in a less expensive eye cream and still achieve similar results.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."