La Mer Eye Cream: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is La Mer Eye Cream?
La Mer Eye Cream is offered in two premier products—The Eye Intense Balm and The Eye Concentrate. Both of these eye creams from La Mer utilize the company’s trademarked “Miracle Broth,” which is one of the ingredients that is promised to help produce the claimed benefits of the use of these creams. Such benefits include reduced under-eye circles and minimized puffiness. Both creams can be purchased from the official La Mer website.
No full lists of ingredients for any La Mer Eye Cream are provided on the official product website. However, the website does say that The Eye Intense Balm’s formula contains several of the company’s specially patented formulas such as The Marine De-Puff Ferment, The Lifting Ferment, and The Miracle Broth. The Eye Concentrate, on the other hand, is made from a formula which includes the Miracle Broth and is fortified with minerals rich in iron. The Miracle Broth used in both La Mer Eye Creams is made from many sea-derived compounds. Another similarity between these two La Mer products is the way in which they are applied—with a silver-tipped applicator that is promised to help stimulate the soothing benefits of these creams. The price of La Mer Eye Cream is the same for both creams ($165 per 0.5oz). The official product website includes a section for user reviews which reveals that most consumers of these creams did enjoy their promised benefits.
What are the Ingredients in La Mer Eye Cream?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out. However it may leads to skin rash or irritation.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Caffeine: This ingredient contains theophylline, which reduce the look of cellulite. There is no substantial research to back up this claim.
Benefits of La Mer Eye Cream
- These eye creams are promised to reduce dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles but it may cause itching or rash on skin.
- All La Mer Eye Creams can be conveniently purchased through the official product website, where all purchases come with free shipping and free product samples.
- The user reviews for these eye creams reveal happy, satisfied customers.
Disadvantages of La Mer Eye Cream
- La Mer Eye Cream is much more expensive than other eye creams that promise comparable results.
- A satisfaction guarantee is not prominently promoted anywhere on the official product website.
- No full list of ingredients is revealed online for either La Mer Eye Cream.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
Final Verdict: La Mer Eye Cream
Even though La Mer Eye Cream is backed by positive user reviews, the cost of these creams still does not seem entirely justifiable. No detailed lists of ingredients are featured, and no clinical studies are cited to provide scientific backing for these creams. Consumers could probably invest in a less expensive eye cream and still achieve similar results.It offers return policy on this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.