La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum Reviews: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is La Mer Lifting Eye Serum?
La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum, US $240 for 15 ml, promises to restore your skin’s youthful look with the help of La Mer’s Miracle Broth. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Improve your overall eye skin nourishment by boosting nutrient levels to support repair and rejuvenation
- Enhance skin elasticity and firmed up look of skin around your eyes
- Provide corrective action on fine lines and wrinkles located on eye area skin
- Improve your eye area contours to give skin around these parts a more lifted, pulled up look
La Mer is one of the sensational product lines to come out of Estée Lauder, formulated by Dr. Max Huber who, himself, suffered from skin imperfections, unlocked the power of marine organisms to drive skin regeneration and rejuvenation with the help of light and sound waves.
What Are The Ingredients In La Mer Lifting Eye Serum?
- Miracle Broth: combines minerals and ingredients derived from the sea, activated with light and sound energies, to support your skin’s natural treatment and healing power to regenerate and repair
- Stretch Matrix Complex: made with a complex combination of select marine organisms, including algae, that enhances your skin’s elasticity and re-contours your skin. Although it Can damage your skin if overused!
How To Apply La Mer Lifting Eye Serum
- As, per the manufacturer of the product use La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum with your morning and evening skin care routines, following a thorough cleansing and toning.
- For best results, layer with La Mer Eye Concentrate, La Mer Eye Balm Intense, and La Mer Illuminating Eye Gel with every application.
Benefits of La Mer Lifting Eye Serum
- Product comes with a special applicator that helps massage and stimulate the skin in proper ways to promote better fluid circulation around the eyes and give wrinkled skin a lift.
- Provides a formula that specifically addresses saggy skin around the eyes which is helpful if this is your primary skin concern.
Disadvantages of La Mer Lifting Eye Serum
- The manufacturer does not openly disclose full product ingredients list which makes it difficult to ascertain product effectiveness and safety based on composition.
- This product is way too expensive relative to other products that deliver the same benefits and, most, even better.
- With manufacturer suggesting this product mostly corrects lost elasticity and layering with other La Mer products for eye application, this product has limited functions in promoting eye skin health which is unacceptable for its very steep price.
- La Mer Lifting Eye Serum reviews are severely limited and do not provide sufficient information for you to evaluate this product based on previous customer satisfaction.
Final Verdict: La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum
Available information about the La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum is mostly marketing content with little scientific basis shared by the manufacturer, considering its rather novel ingredients. Most people will have a hard time shedding US $240 for 15 ml of bottle yet, the manufacturer even fails to present a full ingredients list nor a study to provide proof of product efficacy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."