La Mer Moisturizing Lotion Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is La Mer Moisturizing Lotion?
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Lotion, US $260 for 1.7 oz., made with La Mer’s top secret Miracle Broth, promises to deliver significant moisture to your skin as it brings continuous hydration for on-stop comfort and protection from dry skin but it may cause redness on skin.
La Mer Moisturizing Lotion – Does it Really work?
More specifically, this product is designed to provide for you the following beauty benefits:
- Relieve your skin from chronic dryness and promote a well-moisturized skin that lasts for hours
- Deliver added skin nourishment with a weightless formulation that does not leave a greasy, heavy feel on your skin
- Enhance your skin’s natural healing process to help correct fine lines, wrinkles and other early signs of skin aging
La Mer is a brand owned by Estee Lauder, based on a formula put together by Dr. Max Huber, an aerospace scientist who was searching for relief for his own skin imperfections, and, with years of extensive research, found the solution he was looking for in the depth of the sea.
What are the Ingredients in La Mer Moisturizing Lotion?
- La Mer’s Miracle Broth: Composed of minerals derived from marine sources and activated by the infusion of light and sound energies, that bring about skin renewal by enhancing your skin’s ability to deliver 5 basic functions — moisturize, regenerate, smooth, calm and brighten.
- Soft Lotion Capsules: Glide on skin easily and smoothly, providing an instant, comforting moisture to the surface of your skin that dives deep into the depths and melts within to stimulate faster skin rejuvenation and healing
- Glyceryl Stearate: This fatty acid appears in nature and works as a lubricant for the skin. It penetrates the skin deeply to keep it from losing moisture.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling on skin.
How To Apply La Mer Moisturizing Lotion
- Apply a generous amount of La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Lotion on freshly cleansed skin, day and night, to see noticeable improvements faster.
Advantages of La Mer Moisturizing Lotion
- The Miracle Broth contains a potent combination of three of the most powerful antioxidants that can be derived topically, that is, Vitamins C, E and B12 which should be able to provide top quality protection from free radical damage.
- This product contains inflammatory ingredients that helps your skin recover from inflammation and cope with much-needed repairs on the skin matrix but it may cause redness or swelling on skin.
- A La Mer moisturizing lotion review published on one of the most reputable online publications, praised the lightweight, non-irritating feel of this product which, the review adds, ends with a feeling of better hydrated skin inside and out.
Disadvantages of La Mer Moisturizing Lotion
- Eucalyptus infused in the Miracle Broth may irritate hypersensitive skin types.
- The manufacturer does not disclose full product ingredients list which makes it impossible to discern product potency and safety.
- Reading a La Mer moisturizing lotion review will not provide you with sufficient information to help you make an informed decision whether or not to buy this very expensive product.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
Final Verdict : La Mer Moisturizing Lotion
La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Lotion, just like other La Mer products, have banked heavily on product marketing, producing a rather engaging story revolving around the formulator and the discovery of a ‘magical soup’ from the depths of the sea. Yet, despite the novelty and marketing, the manufacturer continues to fail at providing proof of product potency.It offers return policy on this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: