La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Uv Protecting ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
La Mer The Broad Spectrum Spf 50 UV Protecting Fluid Description
La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid, US $95 for 50 ml, is a sun protection formula designed for use on your face, neck and chest. More specifically, this product aims to provide the following benefits for your skin:
- Enhance daily sun protection to prevent new damages caused by the sun to develop and manifest on your skin
- Allow your skin time to cope and catch up with much-needed repairs required to restore your skin’s overall health and radiant appearance
- Relieve your skin from dryness and help continually release moisture throughout the day
- Even out your skin tone
- Prevent further skin discoloration
This product is manufactured by Estée Lauder, one of the world’s biggest brands carrying a huge lineup of products in skin care, cosmetics and fragrance categories.
La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid Ingredients
- Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (5.00%), Octisalate (5.00%) and Oxybenzone (3.00%): chemical sunscreen actives which, combined, give your skin broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to stop UV damage even before it starts
- Miracle Broth: A special complex developed for La Mer that fuses minerals and ingredients derived from the sea with light and sound energies to unlock their skin healing and rejuvenating properties
La Mer The Broad Spectrum Spf 50 UV Protecting Fluid Directions
At least 15 minutes before sun exposure, apply La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid on your face, neck and chest everyday without fail for best results that you can see and feel sooner with regular use. Reapply this product approximately every 2 hours throughout the day to retain product potency to keep protecting your skin from damaging UV.
La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid Advantages
- This product does not use parabens as preservatives.
- This product’s UV protection is augmented with the presence of antioxidants in the formula.
- Product formula incorporates circulation enhancing Niacin and Caffeine which promotes enhanced skin health and better recuperation from damage.
- A La Mer sunscreen review has specifically highlighted how this product goes well under makeup.
La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid Disadvantages
- This product contains ingredients that are well known to cause severe skin irritations, that includes, butylene glycol, eucalptus and fragrance ingredients which, with repeated application and inflammation, can lead to permanent damages to your skin matrix.
- This product uses toxic sunscreen actives that have been repeatedly cited for having disrupting effects on otherwise normal hormone functions.
- This formula contains other toxic ingredients such as phenoxyethanol and polyethylene glycols (PEG).
- La Mer sunscreen review is limited and may not be the best reference for you to use when deciding whether or not this product may bring your skin more benefits than risks.
La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid gives you ultimate sun protection that helps restore your skin health and appearance by boosting moisture, antioxidant levels, and preventing further damage caused by UV. Fortunately for you, these functions are also offered by other similar products, many of which bring in more beneficial functions, some even with less toxic ingredients, and majority of which offer these benefits with much less than US $95.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."