LA MER THE REGENERATING SERUM Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
LA MER THE REGENERATING SERUM Description
LA MER THE REGENERATING SERUM, US $330 for 1 oz., is another one of those La Mer products founded on the proprietary Miracle Broth, this one in particular promises to enhance your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenating mechanisms to restore your youthful skin. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following:
- Deliver nourishing ingredients that help restore your skin health and overall vitality
- Improve skin cell functions so that essential mechanisms for repair and regeneration can be realized sooner
- Enhance protein, including collagen, production which are required to power up various skin processes necessary for restoration and renewal to happen.
La Mer, owned by Estée Lauder, is an anti-aging product line that was formulated by former aerospace scientist, Dr. Max Huber, who harnessed the skin rejuvenating power of marine derive organisms by activating these with light and sound energies.
LA MER THE REGENERATING SERUM Ingredients
- Miracle Broth: Composed of minerals derived from marine sources that, when combined with the energy of light and sound, obtains the power to enhance your skin’s natural healing mechanisms to help restore and regenerate your skin
- Regenerating Ferment: Made from plant stem cells which, we are guessing, is infused to give your skin cells the unlimited power to assign these to help speed up various skin functions and to facilitate faster skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Marine Peptide Ferment: Stimulates your skin to produce higher levels of collagen and other protein-based skin precursors at faster rates, making skin restoration happen immediately
Use LA MER THE REGENERATING SERUM as part of your morning and evening skin care routines, applying the product only after cleansing and toning. For best results, layer this product with a La Mer moisturizer.
LA MER THE REGENERATING SERUM Advantages
- This product is formulated with a super long list of beneficial ingredients that are intended to deliver multiple functions to bring about multiple anti-aging benefits for your skin.
- This product is formulated with ingredients that deliver both instant and aggregated benefits.
- A La Mer The Regenerating Serum review detailed how this product helped her problematic skin recover from chronic dryness and irritation, and even claimed that regular use made her wrinkles disappear.
LA MER THE REGENERATING SERUM Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with some of the worst ingredients that can cause severs skin irritations, most especially when you have sensitive and problematic skin, and which includes fragrance ingredients and synthetic colorants.
- The ingredient list is overwhelming for the quantity but not for the quality of ingredients.
- A critical La Mer The Regenerating Serum review points out how the long list of ingredients in this product may be unnecessary, and is loaded with ingredients that have very high potential for causing skin reactions.
LA MER THE REGENERATING SERUM is another one of those La Mer products that deserve a gold medal for excellent marketing language. A closer look, however, reveals that this product will only make you pay over US $300 for a bottle of youth serum that is clearly bested by other products that carry fair price tags.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."