La Mer Timeless Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
La Mer Timeless Serum Overview
La Mer Timeless Serum is an anti-aging skin care formula said to solve common aging signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging. Currently sold through a free trial offer, this serum is only available online from the brand’s official website.
Through this La Mer Timeless Serum review, you will know if this serum will be worth buying based on your personal needs.
About La Mer Timeless Serum – Does It Really Work?
La Mer Timeless Serum is manufactured by the company La Mer, a member of The Estée Lauder Companies since 1995. Ever since then, it has become known as one of the most coveted skincare brands worldwide.
All La Mer products contain the controversial and intriguing miracle broth called Creme de La Mer. It was developed by the physicist Dr. Max Huber went on a healing quest after a lab accident that terribly burned his face.
After thousands of experiments through a span of twelve years, Dr. Huber came up with the substance formulated from sea kelp using a pioneer bio-fermentation process. It is said that this elixir transformed and healed Dr. Huber’s face and now evolved to this legendary substance believed to harness the skin healing benefits of the sea.
La Mer is a reputable company involved in producing skin care formulas aimed at improving skin health, healing, and fighting aging signs. The manufacturer’s claims regarding La Mer Timeless Serum involve its ability to:
- Promote quick cellular damage repair and healing
- Boost skin hydration and moisture levels
- Enhance the production of collagen, elastin, and fibroblasts to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles which are the most common signs of aging
- Firm and tighten the skin
- Clear up skin blemishes and imperfections
- Nourish deeply to improve overall skin health for a radiant, vibrant, and smooth skin
What Are The Ingredients In La Mer Timeless Serum
The active and high-quality La Mer Timeless Serum ingredients responsible for eliciting its promised results include the following:
- Aloe Vera: Promotes faster healing of skin tissues; encourages faster cell turnover to replace dead cells with fresh, healthy cells; and fights inflammation.
- Neodermyl: The substance responsible for boosting collagen and elastin production for enhanced skin firmness, tightness, and elasticity in order to eliminate the most common signs of aging.
- Gold Dust: Contributes in slowing down collagen depletion, increasing skin elasticity, and giving your skin a healthy, vibrant glow.
- Hyaluronic acid: Known to extensively hydrate the skin and lock in moisture.
- Vitamin C: a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, nourishes, and promotes faster healing.
- Retinol: A vitamin A derivative that reduces wrinkles by promoting skin cell turnover and production of skin elasticity proteins
- Lavender seed extract: Improves blood circulation and protects the skin against free radical damage
Directions To Use
First, remove any makeup and wash your face with a gentle facial wash and warm water. Then, take enough La Mer Timeless Serum and apply it on problem areas on the neck and face using your fingertips. Gently massage the cream in a circular motion until it is completely absorbed the skin. Avoid harshly rubbing the skin or getting the serum in open cuts, burns, or the eyes.
For best results, apply this cream twice a day, in the morning and at night before bed. In the case of irritation or itching, discontinue use.
- Firms the skin
- Improves skin elasticity
- Lightens or clears blemishes, dark circles, and dark spots
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet
- Can be used by men and women
- Specially formulated for older people
- Gives the skin a healthy glow
- Improves the overall skin tone
- Not meant for children below 18 years old
- Cannot be used in combination with other anti-aging products
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Only available online
Does La Mer Timeless Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Different clinical tests proclaim no La Mer Timeless Serum side-effects, assuring its reliability and safety. However, there are no reviews to prove this.
Also, it comes with a warning that when used in combination with other anti-aging formulas, burning, rashes, irritation, or itching may occur.
Due to the sensitivity of pregnant women’s skin, this serum may also cause adverse reactions.
La Mer Timeless Serum Customer Reviews
Sadly, due to the fact that this serum is still only offered on a trial basis, there are no available La Mer Timeless serum reviews yet. So, the information found on the product website and articles like these are your only way of having an idea about what you will be getting.
Overall, the La Mer Timeless Serum appears to be very promising for healing and correcting aging signs. However, the lack of reliable user reviews and information is enough reason to doubt its legitimacy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: