La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream Review: Would you Recommend it?
La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream fights wrinkles, fine lines, and temporarily lifts the skin on the neck and décolleté area to promote a more youthful appearance. The cream is manufactured by La Prairie, a Swiss company that sells other upscale skin care products. Customers can also buy the cream in person at well-known beauty stores. The cream is sold in jars of 1.7 fluid ounces at the cost of $250 each. Many retailers that sell the cream offer a return or exchange policy.
Apply to clean skin during the morning and evening until fully absorbed. Start with the bottom of the neck and massage the cream upwards.
- Contains tocopherol and squalane—two ingredients that have been proven to benefit the skin.
- Many beauty stores that sell the product provide sensible return and exchange policies.
- La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream is safe to use every day and on all skin types.
- La Prairie is respected and reputable among skin care companies.
- La Prairie’s official website doesn’t outline clear return or exchange policies.
- At $250 per container, the product is above-average in cost compared to other anti-aging products in the market.
- The amounts of all ingredients in the product’s formula aren’t disclosed.
- Studies or evidence that the cream delivers promised results is not cited on the manufacturer’s website or that of stores that sell this cream.
La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging that occur on the neck over time. The cream can safely be used twice daily and by people of all skin types. In addition, it is available internationally, in beauty stores, and online. Although the product’s website does not cite sources that explain how its formula is unique compared to other anti-aging products, many of the cream’s ingredients have been known to benefit aging skin. At $250 per container of 1.7 fluid ounces, some customers may decide not to try the product since it may be too expensive for continuous use. Other anti-aging products are more affordable and could provide similar results.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.