La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream?
According to La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream it fights wrinkles, fine lines, and temporarily lifts the skin on the neck and decollete area to promote a more youthful appearance. The cream is manufactured by La Prairie, a Swiss company that sells other upscale skin care products. Customers can also buy the cream in person at well-known beauty stores. The cream is sold in jars of 1.7 fluid ounces at the cost of $250 each.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream?
- Squalane: Naturally found in the body, can also be produced in labs. Moisturizer that helps balance the level of oils in the skin. Does not clog pores.
- Jojoba Esters: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin.It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Butylene Glycol: Byproduct of petroleum. Skin conditioner.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sorbitan Olivate: Surfactant and emulsifier. Contains fatty acids.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: From the South Korean panax ginseng plant, used to treat wrinkled skin.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E, contains antioxidants known to moisturize and repair the skin, and protect it from chemicals that can cause skin damage.
How To Apply La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream
- Apply to clean skin during the morning and evening until fully absorbed.
- Start with the bottom of the neck and massage the cream upwards.
Benefits Of La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream
- Contains tocopherol and squalane—two ingredients that have been proven to benefit the skin.
- Many beauty stores that sell the product provide sensible return and exchange policies.
- La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream is safe to use every day and on all skin types. Although Many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream
- La Prairie’s official website doesn’t outline clear return or exchange policies.
- At $250 per container, the product is above-average in cost compared to other anti-aging products in the market.
- The amounts of all ingredients in the product’s formula aren’t disclosed.
- Studies or evidence that the cream delivers promised results is not cited on the manufacturer’s website or that of stores that sell this cream.
Final Verdict : La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream
La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging that occur on the neck over time. The cream can safely be used twice daily and by people of all skin types. In addition, it is available internationally, in beauty stores, and online. Although the product’s website does not cite sources that explain how its formula is unique compared to other anti-aging products, many of the cream’s ingredients have been known to benefit aging skin. At $250 per container of 1.7 fluid ounces, some customers may decide not to try the product since it may be too expensive for continuous use. Other anti-aging products are more affordable and could provide similar results.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."