La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream Overview
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream is a 24 hour age defying eye cream that maintains an ideal skin moisture level. This eye creams helps to soothe, smooth, nourish, and it helps with dryness and dehydration.
La Prairie is dedicated to the process of growing old gracefully. Every product they make reflects their commitment to excellence and the science of skin care.
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream – Product Description
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream is for people who want to relieve dry, flaky skin in the eye area. This eye cream is in the Swiss Moisture Care for the eyes category of their web site. It gently moisturizes the delicate eye area to correct dryness and maintain an ideal moisture level, and helps eliminate lines from forming, plus it protects against future dehydration and dryness.
It minimizes the appearance of fine, dry lines while strengthening the fragile skin and reducing puffiness. More importantly it renews the skin by improving respiration and cellular renewal for beautiful skin results.
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream Advantage
- They offer a personal consultation area where you pick your most important skin concern from protect, repair, defend and they will guide you to your best selection of products.
- This product is paraben free.
- Using La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream would be a great base for make up.
- Though the price is extremely high, if you shop around on line you can get it for just under $100.00, verses $120.00.
- It would be smarter to go to the counter and ask to try out a sample before you buy it.
- The eye cream is ultra rich but not too heavy on the eyes.
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream – Drawbacks
- This eye cream is $120.00 for a very small jar.
- It does not explain how it works for 24 hours.
- There is no ingredient list available on the web site.
- If you do not purchase on line, you would have to travel to a high end store to buy this product.
- This eye product does not mention that it will help with any dark under eye discoloration, circles or bags.
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream – The Bottomline
This Cellular Eye Contour Cream is described by La Prairie as extraordinarily effective yet does not tell you why you should pay $120.00 for not knowing anything about how the product will work for your eyes.
It is apparently really great in the moisturizing department but you will have to buy yet another product to remedy the deep circles, under eye bags, and darkness.
They do not give away not even one ingredient in this product or expand on the cellular part in the title of this product, or the 24 hours claim. It is troublesome to expect someone to relate to a product that is so expensive, without divulging any common sense, worth knowing information about it. How can this product be worth over $100.00 if you do not tell us why. It is not enough to list what this eye contour cream will do and just to leave it at that. That is not convincing or even good business.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.