La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream?
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream is a 24 hour age defying eye cream that maintains an ideal skin moisture level. This eye creams helps to soothe, smooth, nourish, and it helps with dryness and dehydration.
La Prairie is dedicated to the process of growing old gracefully. Every product they make reflects their commitment to excellence and the science of skin care. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream – Does It Really Work?
As per manufacturer claims, La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream is for people who want to relieve dry, flaky skin in the eye area. This eye cream is in the Swiss Moisture Care for the eyes category of their web site. It gently moisturizes the delicate eye area to correct dryness and maintain an ideal moisture level, and helps eliminate lines from forming, plus it protects against future dehydration and dryness.
It minimizes the appearance of fine, dry lines while strengthening the fragile skin and reducing puffiness. More importantly it renews the skin by improving respiration and cellular renewal for beautiful skin results.
What Are The Ingredients In La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream?
- Propylene Glycol: It is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Water/ Aqua: Helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
Benefits Of La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream
- They offer a personal consultation area where you pick your most important skin concern from protect, repair, defend and they will guide you to your best selection of products.
- This product is paraben free.
- The eye cream is ultra rich but not too heavy on the eyes.
Disadvantages Of La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream
- This eye cream is $120.00 for a very small jar.
- It does not explain how it works for 24 hours.
- There is no ingredient list available on the web site.
- If you do not purchase on line, you would have to travel to a high end store to buy this product.
- This eye product does not mention that it will help with any dark under eye discoloration, circles or bags.
Final Verdict: La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream
This Cellular Eye Contour Cream is described by La Prairie as extraordinarily effective yet does not tell you why you should pay $120.00 for not knowing anything about how the product will work for your eyes.
It is apparently really great in the moisturizing department but you will have to buy yet another product to remedy the deep circles, under eye bags, and darkness.
They do not give away not even one ingredient in this product or expand on the cellular part in the title of this product, or the 24 hours claim. It is troublesome to expect someone to relate to a product that is so expensive, without divulging any common sense, worth knowing information about it. How can this product be worth over $100.00 if you do not tell us why. It is not enough to list what this eye contour cream will do and just to leave it at that. That is not convincing or even good business.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.