La Prairie Essential Exfoliator Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is La Prairie Essential Exfoliator?
The facial exfoliator being reviewed is Essential Exfoliator. The manufacturer of Essential Exfoliator is La Prairie. The product was formulated for consumers who want to clarify the skin for a polished, healthy-looking complexion.
Essential Exfoliator, is developed to be used by consumers with all skin types; oily, combination, normal and dry.
La Prairie Essential Exfoliator – Does It Really Work?
For more than fifty years the La Prairie laboratories have been based out of Montreux, Switzerland. La Prairie products use a patented “Cellular Complex.” The manufacturer claims that their “Cellular Complex” enhances the distribution process. This recommendation is to be expected from any manufacturer. The validity of the manufacturer’s claim has not been proven.
Product is both hypo allergenic and non-comedogenic. When using an exfoliator, or peel, the use of sunscreen is highly recommended, as the skin becomes photosensitive. La Prairie, the products manufacturer neglects to provide the consumer with important product specifications. This is disappointing, there is not even and inclusion of the active ingredients. This lack of information causes the products integrity to be questioned.
What Is Ingredients In La Prairie Essential Exfoliator?
- Glycerin: It May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Apricot Seed Powder: Apricot seed oil contains high fatty acids, Vitamin E and A which can be used to moisturize and nourish dry and mature skin.
- Kernel Oil: It helps to reduce dark circles.It contains Vitamins A & K which nourish skin deeply, allowing the nutrients to penetrate the surface of your skin and reaching the blood cells.
- Stearic Acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin. However it may cause skin irritation.
Benefits Of La Prairie Essential Exfoliator
- La Prairie Essential Exfoliator is derived from a patented formula called “Cellular Complex”
- It contains Glycerin which is used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
- This product helps to refines the appearance of pores.
Disadvantages Of La Prairie Essential Exfoliator
- La Prairie Essential Exfoliator is expensive.
- It contains Alcohol which might be causes irritation on skin.
- According to some customer reviews it is not yet effective.
- This product does not show its effects on acne.
Final Verdict : La Prairie Essential Exfoliator
In conclusion, the lack of ingredient information and benefits leaves the consumer in the dark regarding the effectiveness of La Prairie’s Essential Exfoliator. The product is expensive, when compared to similar products that claim the results. The lack of information makes it difficult to recommend La Prairie Essential Exfoliator.
Many companies promise to have created the ideal facial skin exfoliator, but it is important to analyze each of these products in a nonbiased manner. An ideal facial exfoliator should be able to penetrate deep into layers of skin in order to cleanse these skin cells at the same time that it exfoliates them. Such an exfoliator must also effectively remove all dead skin cells, and the best products will even minimize the appearance of wrinkles and other fine lines. The overall effect of using a facial exfoliator should be noticeably brighter, cleaner skin. Below is are several top exfoliator products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: