La Prairie Essential Exfoliator Review
La Prairie Essential Exfoliator Overview
The facial exfoliator being reviewed is Essential Exfoliator. The manufacturer of Essential Exfoliator is La Prairie. The product was formulated for consumers who want to clarify the skin for a polished, healthy-looking complexion.
Essential Exfoliator, is developed to be used by consumers with all skin types; oily, combination, normal and dry. Essential Exfoliator is sold in 7.0 ounce bottles. The product can be purchased from online retailers like, beautypedia.com at $80.
La Prairie Essential Exfoliator – Product Description
For more than fifty years the La Prairie laboratories have been based out of Montreux, Switzerland. La Prairie products use a patented “Cellular Complex.” The manufacturer claims that their “Cellular Complex” enhances the distribution process. This recommendation is to be expected from any manufacturer. The validity of the manufacturer’s claim has not been proven.
Product is both hypo allergenic and non-comedogenic. When using an exfoliator, or peel, the use of sunscreen is highly recommended, as the skin becomes photosensitive. La Prairie, the products manufacturer neglects to provide the consumer with important product specifications. This is disappointing, there is not even and inclusion of the active ingredients. This lack of information causes the products integrity to be questioned.
La Prairie Essential Exfoliator Ingredients:
- Glycerin: It May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Apricot Seed Powder: Apricot seed oil contains high fatty acids, Vitamin E and A which can be used to moisturize and nourish dry and mature skin.
- Kernel Oil: It helps to reduce dark circles.It contains Vitamins A & K which nourish skin deeply, allowing the nutrients to penetrate the surface of your skin and reaching the blood cells.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
La Prairie Essential Exfoliator Advantage
- La Prairie Essential Exfoliator is derived from a patented formula called “Cellular Complex”
- The product can be purchased online from the manufacturer.
- It contains Glycerin which is used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
La Prairie Essential Exfoliator – Drawbacks
- La Prairie Essential Exfoliator is expensive.
- It contains Alcohol which might be causes irritation on skin.
- It is Expensive exfoliater.
- According to some customer reviews it is not yet effective.
La Prairie Essential Exfoliator – The Bottom Line
In conclusion, the lack of ingredient information and benefits leaves the consumer in the dark regarding the effectiveness of La Prairie’s Essential Exfoliator. The product is expensive, when compared to similar products that claim the results. The lack of information makes it difficult to recommend La Prairie Essential Exfoliator.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: