La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo Review
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo Product Overview:
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo, US $350 for two tubes of creams, that is, one for daytime use, the other, made to complement your evening skincare routine.
More specifically this duo formula commits to bring you the following anti-aging benefits for your skin:
- Protect and correct expression lines, age and gravity lines.
- Two formulations made to complement each other: one for day, another for night.
This product was formulated by La Prairie, a Swiss beauty and anti-aging brand founded in 1978 which was first recognized for its Cellular Eye Cream, and, since then, has been referred to as one of the leaders and innovators of anti-aging skin care technology.
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo Product Ingredients
- Sunscreen Actives : Avobenzone (2.7%), Homosalate (9.0%), Octisalate (4.5%) and Octocrylene (9.0%).
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52 : Inhibits the contraction of your facial muscles, causing your skin to remain long, stretched and firm.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-18 : Limits your muscles reflexes that tells it to contract, that makes lesser fine lines and wrinkles to form and show up on the surface of your skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid : Attracts water molecules into your skin, improves the water retention capabilities of your skin matrix, and keeps your skin moisturized for longer periods of time.However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Anti-Wrinkle Peptides: Not specified by the manufacturer but, it says, are designed to significantly increase the production of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Calendula Extract: Have anti-inflammatory properties that soothe skin irritations and intercept further damage, while also increasing your skin’s moisture content to soothe dry, chapped skin.
- Use La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo regularly.
- Using the proper formula for the corresponding time of the day, for a minimum of 14 days and 14 nights to see visible results.
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo Advantages
- Day cream is infused with sunscreen that has broad spectrum protection, graded SPF30, and Infrared A (IRA) protection factor.
- Product rightfully distinguishes the varying needs of your skin during the day and at night, correctly formulating two different products served as one.
- Formulas are properly packaged, preventing active ingredients from degrading due to sun, heat, light and air exposure so your skin gets the same ‘oomph’ every time you squeeze a drop.However contains Hyaluronic acid which may cause skin irritations.
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo Disadvantages
- Manufacturer does not present any evidence of product efficacy and potency.
- Day cream and night cream are still formulated with potentially irritating ingredients that can cause permanent damages to your skin in the long run, including fragrances, drying alcohols, menthol, and synthetic dyes.
- Both formulas use phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as preservative.
- Extremely expensive product compared to its not so differently formulated competitors.
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo seems like it can deliver on its promise of “One Lineless Future”. Unfortunately, the same old ingredients that have already been busted to do more harm than good for your skin are still there.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.