La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo?
This product was formulated by La Prairie, a Swiss beauty and anti-aging brand founded in 1978 which was first recognized for its Cellular Eye Cream, and, since then, has been referred to as one of the leaders and innovators of anti-aging skin care technology.
Manufacturer has priced La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo at US $350 for two tubes of creams, and claims that it is, one for daytime use, the other, made to complement your evening skincare routine.
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo: Does it really work?
More specifically this duo formula commits to bring you the following anti-aging benefits for your skin:
- Protect and correct expression lines, age and gravity lines.
- Two formulations made to complement each other: one for day, another for night.
- Sunscreen Actives : Avobenzone (2.7%), Homosalate (9.0%), Octisalate (4.5%) and Octocrylene (9.0%).
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52 : Inhibits the contraction of your facial muscles, causing your skin to remain long, stretched and firm.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-18 : Limits your muscles reflexes that tells it to contract, that makes lesser fine lines and wrinkles to form and show up on the surface of your skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid : One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Anti-Wrinkle Peptides: Not specified by the manufacturer but, it says, are designed to significantly increase the production of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Calendula Extract: Have anti-inflammatory properties that soothe skin irritations and intercept further damage, while also increasing your skin’s moisture content to soothe dry, chapped skin.
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo Ingredients
Benefits of La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo
- Day cream is infused with sunscreen that has broad spectrum protection, graded SPF30, and Infrared A (IRA) protection factor.
- Product rightfully distinguishes the varying needs of your skin during the day and at night, correctly formulating two different products served as one.
- Formulas are properly packaged, preventing active ingredients from degrading due to sun, heat, light and air exposure so your skin gets the same ‘oomph’ every time you squeeze a drop. However contains Hyaluronic acid which may cause skin irritations.
Disadvantages of La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo
- Manufacturer does not present any evidence of product efficacy and potency.
- Day cream and night cream are still formulated with potentially irritating ingredients that can cause permanent damages to your skin in the long run, including fragrances, drying alcohols, menthol, and synthetic dyes.
- Both formulas use phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as preservative.
- Extremely expensive product compared to its not so differently formulated competitors.
How to Apply La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo
- Use La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo regularly.
- Using the proper formula for the corresponding time of the day, for a minimum of 14 days and 14 nights to see visible results.
Final Verdict- La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo
La Prairie Line Interception Power Duo seems like it can deliver on its promise of “One Lineless Future”. Unfortunately, the same old ingredients that have already been busted to do more harm than good for your skin are still there.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."