La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Review
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Introduction
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion, US $225 for 50 ml, is an anti-aging product formulated primarily with caviar water to immediately restore your skin’s optimal hydration and prep it to receive more moisture and treatment from other products in your routine.
What Does La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging benefits for your mature skin:
- Restores good hydration and optimal moisture content of your skin following a wash
- Promote your skin’s elasticity, firmness and density
- Preps your skin to receive the optimal level of benefits that it can obtain from other products in your skin care regimen
- Boosts your skin’s level of antioxidant protection to help your skin better defend itself from future damage, including multiple signs of skin aging
- Refines your skin’s texture to give you a smoother, softer and more appealing surface layer
- Improves the strength and resilience of your skin’s protective barriers
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Manufacturer’s Detail
La Prairie is a Swiss brand renowned the world over for their skincare regimen formulation that infuses luxurious materials like caviar, gold and platinum. La Prairie’s rapid rise to fame began with the launch of its Cellular Eye Cream in 1978. The never ending search for ageless beauty and quest for timeless skin has catapulted La Prairie to where it sits in the world of anti-aging skincare today.
Working of La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion
This product’s primary ingredient, Distilled Caviar Water, is enriched with vitamins and minerals that help restore your skin’s optimal nutrient levels. In turn, this enhancement helps your skin regains its energy and power to make repairs and renewal happen much faster.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Ingredients
- Distilled Caviar Water: Derived using a perfected steam distillation process, this ingredient is enriched with the essential nutrients found in caviar, it soothes and heals skin inflammations while simultaneously protecting your skin from further cellular level damage, stimulating faster production of collagen at higher volumes, and softening the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of skin aging
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Improves skin synthesis, tightens skin, and better protects it from damage
- Avena Sativa Kernel Extract: Has anti-inflammatory benefits that soothe and calm skin irritations to promote a brighter, more even toned skin
- Algae Extracts: Enhances the moisture content of your skin as it also simultaneously supports the restoration of your skin’s ideal hydration operations
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Pros
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Cons
- There are practically no reviews available from users, except from a handful of bloggers in teh beauty niche.
- This product still uses some of the well-identified ‘nasty’ ingredients in cosmetics, that includes drying alcohols, fragrance ingredients, parabens, and petrolatum.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including drying alcohols, butylene glycol, and fragrances
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to parabens and benzyl benzoate
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion must be used as an essence, and applied generously only over skin that has been freshly cleansed and toned.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion reviews are severely limited and practically not available.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion makes a proposal that its caviar water will deliver much sought-after improvements to your aging skin fast for over US $200 per bottle. Sadly, La Prairie does not seem to be keen on making a case for its secret ingredient, however, which leaves you to take their word for it. Setting aside the caviar component, you know that this is an anti-aging product that does not look any different from many other beauty bottles in the market.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.