La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-In-Lotion?
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion, US $240, is an anti-aging product formulated primarily with caviar water to immediately restore your skin’s optimal hydration and prep it to receive more moisture and treatment from other products in your routine but may cause skin irritation.
La Prairie is a Swiss brand renowned the world over for their skincare regimen formulation that infuses luxurious materials like caviar, gold and platinum. La Prairie’s rapid rise to fame began with the launch of its Cellular Eye Cream in 1978. The never ending search for ageless beauty and quest for timeless skin has catapulted La Prairie to where it sits in the world of anti-aging skincare today.
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-In-Lotion – Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging benefits for your mature skin:
- Restores good hydration and optimal moisture content of your skin following a wash.
- Preps your skin to receive the optimal level of benefits that it can obtain from other products in your skin care regimen.
- Boosts your skin’s level of antioxidant protection to help your skin better defend itself from future damage, including multiple signs of skin aging.
- Refines your skin’s texture to give you a smoother, softer and more appealing surface layer.
- Improves the strength and resilience of your skin’s protective barriers.
This product’s primary ingredient, Distilled Caviar Water, is enriched with vitamins and minerals that help restore your skin’s optimal nutrient levels. In turn, this enhancement helps your skin regains its energy and power to make repairs and renewal happen much faster.
What are the Ingredients in La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-In-Lotion?
- Distilled Caviar Water: Derived using a perfected steam distillation process, this ingredient is enriched with the essential nutrients found in caviar, it soothes and heals skin inflammations while simultaneously protecting your skin from further cellular level damage, stimulating faster production of collagen at higher volumes, and softening the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of skin aging.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Improves skin synthesis, tightens skin, and better protects it from damage but it may cause itching or rashes sometimes.
- Avena Sativa Kernel Extract: Has anti-inflammatory benefits that soothe and calm skin irritations to promote a brighter, more even toned skin.
- Algae Extracts: Enhances the moisture content of your skin as it also simultaneously supports the restoration of your skin’s ideal hydration operations.
Benefits of La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-In-Lotion
- The formula has a transparent fluid texture that indicates the pureness of the formula that you are getting, particularly being rid of unnecessary colorants.
- The product consistency is very lightweight and easily absorbent, allowing the product to settle in quickly to make way for the application of other products in your regimen but may cause skin irritation.
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion reviews made by professional skin care advisors think that this product should go well with any well-formulated moisturizer to finish and seal the deal.
Disadvantages of La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-In-Lotion
- There are practically no reviews available from users, except from a handful of bloggers in teh beauty niche.
- This product still uses some of the well-identified ‘nasty’ ingredients in cosmetics, that includes drying alcohols, fragrance ingredients, parabens, and petrolatum.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Does La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-In-Lotion Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including drying alcohols, butylene glycol, and fragrances.
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to parabens and benzyl benzoate
How To Apply La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-In-Lotion
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion must be used as an essence, and applied generously only over skin that has been freshly cleansed and toned.
Final Verdict:La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion
La Prairie Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion makes a proposal that its caviar water will deliver much sought-after improvements to your aging skin fast for over US $200 per bottle. Sadly, La Prairie does not seem to be keen on making a case for its secret ingredient, however, which leaves you to take their word for it. Setting aside the caviar component, you know that this is an anti-aging product that does not look any different from many other beauty bottles in the market.also it does not offer money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."