La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion?
As per the manufacturer, From one of the top of the line, most luxurious brands in the anti-aging skincare category comes the promise of increased skin resilience derived from the application of substances that originate from plants that survive the harshest environmental conditions ever present in the Swiss Alps.
What if this new product, the Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion from La Prairie, can freeze your youthful glow and stop time from making your skin age and mature? Well, that’s exactly what this product is offering. Is this even possible? Read on.
La Prairie is a Swiss brand renowned the world over for their skincare regimen formulation that infuses luxurious materials like caviar, gold and platinum. La Prairie’s rapid rise to fame began with the launch of its Cellular Eye Cream in 1978. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
The never ending search for ageless beauty and quest for timeless skin has catapulted La Prairie to where it sits in the world of anti-aging skincare today.
La Prairie’s promise for the Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion is simple and straightforward: the product delays age.
La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion – Does It Really Work?
The La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion helps users defy age and aging by generously boosting skin’s moisture levels so as to prevent skin fatigue and stress, sagging skin, dullness, discoloration, dryness, wrinkles and fine lines.
The product formulation is teeming with emulsifiers that plump skin, making it younger looking and preventing wrinkles and expression lines from appearing at all. The lightweight formulation allows the product to deeply seep through skin, effectively facilitating skin repair and rejuvenation.
La Prairie boasts of this product’s lightweight formulation that can easily seep through the deep sections of the skin to give it the ultimate hydration and rejuvenation that comes from deep within. It is formulated most specially to prevent signs of premature aging, and thus, perfect for women in their late 20s who are taking wrinkle prevention seriously and early on.
Animal care advocates may be interested to know that the product has been tested on animals.
What are the Ingredients In La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion?
The most potent active ingredients in each drop of La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion are:
- A moisturizing ingredient that closely resembles skin make up and structure which makes it an ideal ingredient for anti-aging products but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract Contains high levels of antioxidants, thereby protecting skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- It improves blood and oxygen circulation which results to improved skin moisturization and elasticity.
- A derivative of and a powerful antioxidant that can be derived from Vitamin E, tocopherol dramatically raises antioxidant levels in skin to help defy signs of aging.
- Its properties can facilitate faster production of collagen and elastin in skin that greatly helps in skin repair and renewal.
- It natural exfoliant qualities helps keep the skin young and flawless.
- It helps protect against acne and pimple breakouts, and is particularly helpful for people with oily skin.
- Product provides a carefully put together formulation that prevents signs of aging from showing up on skin at all. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Enlivens and reinvigorates skin, protecting it from dullness, dryness and maturing.
- Improves skin elasticity and resilience to damage.
- Contains makeup products like shimmer and fragrance, butylene glycol and horsetail extract which may irritate skin.
- The packaging does not offer much to protect ingredients from getting degraded and thus, losing their skin goodness properties.
- Too expensive.
- Apply on clean and clear skin, day and night.
- Apply liberally on face, neck and décolleté.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should consult with their physicians first prior to product use.
- Product contains Titanium dioxide, a mineral which has been linked to a weakened immune system.
Benefits of La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion
Disadvantages of La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion
How to apply La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion Side Effects
Final Verdict: La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion
La Prairie Swiss Ice Crystal Emulsion claims is definitely backed by good science, albeit not unique to this product. Select only when you have the extra money to buy luxury. However according to reviews results are temporary.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.