La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is La Roche-Posay active C EYES cream?
La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES, US $44.99 for 15 ml, is a product that promises to bring back the youthful glow on skin around your eyes. More specifically, this product claims to deliver the following benefits for your skin.
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels to relieve it from dryness and signs of skin aging.
- Promote enhanced skin elasticity and firmness to fade the appearance of wrinkles but may cause redness on skin.
- Even out your skin tone by relieving your skin of inflammation, that includes redness and patchiness
La Roche-Posay is a subsidiary of L’Oreal Group, which has been created in 1995 to serve the needs of people with sensitive and problematic skin.
What are the Ingredients in La Roche-Posay active C EYES cream?
- Fragmented hyaluronic acid: Acts as a moisture magnet that hydrates and plumps up your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, holds on to it then, gradually releases it over a long period of time to keep your skin comfortably hydrated for hours. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin cells, stimulating these to make skin functions that are essential for repairs and regeneration to begin and happen at much faster rates.
- Mannose: Boosts your skin’s moisture levels deep within, filling up your skin with moisture that seeps through cracks, causing your fine lines and wrinkles to even out, become smoother, and appear faded.
- Neurosensine: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothes and calms irritated skin.
How To Apply La Roche-Posay active C EYES cream
- Use La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES in the morning and evening.
- After cleansing and toning, to see visible improvements sooner.
- For best results, use this product in the morning and pair with Redermic R Eyes for use at night.
Benefits of La Roche-Posay active C EYES cream
- The formula includes wrinkle fillers that instantly give your eye area a firmer, dewier, more pulled up look.
- Product has buildable benefits that enhance your skin with regular, long-term product use.However formula conatins hyaluronic acid which might be cause skin allergies.
- La Roche Posay Active C eye cream reviews have repeatedly praised the product for delivering on its anti-aging benefits without irritating your skin.
Disadvantages of La Roche-Posay active C EYES cream
- The product is formulated with high amounts of butylene glycol, an ingredient which many people find irritating.
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of product efficacy.
- Several La Roche Posay Active C eye cream reviews have pointed how this product can make your skin greasy.
- This formula contains hyaluronic acid which causes skin itching or redness.
Final Verdict:La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES
La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES is an okay product that has signed up the most basic complex of skin care ingredients that can make a difference in the way your aging skin appears. However, the overall value that you get is not okay, considering the higher than average price compared to other eye serums. There are other products to rival its quality and skin healing properties so don’t settle if you’re not convinced.There is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official site.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."