La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60?
Sold for $29.99 for every 143g , La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 is probably the most expensive sunscreen you will ever try. It may seem expensive but, once you get to know and experience this product, you will certainly be thankful you spent your $29.99 on it. Let’s get to know this product and what it does more intimately, shall we?
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 is a broad spectrum SPF 60 sunscreen protection that is presented as an ultralight sunscreen fluid that works for normal to combination skin but sometimes it causes hives, itching, or rash.
Borne out of a strong collaboration with dermatologists and skincare experts, La Roche-Posay is dedicated to design, manufacture and distribute products for daily skincare ever since it was put up in 1995 as a division of one of the cosmetic and skincare industry giants, the L’Oreal Group.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 – Does It Really Work?
CELL-OX Shield XL is a patented UV protection formulation and technology. One part uses a combination of active sunscreen ingredients The other, uses a combination of powerful antioxidants.Together, this unique and proprietary combination of UV and antioxidant complex provides La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 with the power to benefit your skin with the ultimate daily sun protection you need to slow down skin aging.
What are the Ingredients in La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60?
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 is made from five sunscreens that have been shown to effectively protect skin from various types of UV radiation – Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10.72%), Octisalate (3.21%), Octocrylene (6%),and Oxybenzone (3.86%). This combination of sunscreens ensure that you only obtain a broad spectrum UV protection.
The product’s inactive ingredients are listed as per the functional roles of each in the formulation:
- Sodium Chloride : It is used to stimulating, cleansing, antiseptic and astringent. It is softening for the skin and hydrates it when used in moderation.However sometimes it causes hives, itching, or rash.
- Propylene Glycol: It is used an as skin supporting agent.
- Cassia Alata Leaf Extract: It is dermatological care preparations against UV-induced skin cell damage.
- P-anisic Acid: It helps to maintain the skin’s acid balance which increases protection against microbial infection.
Benefits of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60
- Water resistant (for as much as 80 minutes)
- Protects against developing skin cancer.
- Formula contains ingredients to manage the damage of skin cells,However it causes skin rash due to ingredients like sodium chloride.
Disadvantages of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60
- Water resistant (for as much as 80 minutes)
- It contains P-anisic Acid.
- It contains Propylene Flycol which might be causes skin Irritation and Allergic Reactions.
- It contains Propylene Carbonate which is sensitive to the eyes ans causes irritations several times.
- Product is formulated with Phenoxyethanol, which the US Food and Drug Administration has already warned the public against for possibly causing permanent damages to the central nervous sytem.
How To Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to all exposed areas of the skin on the face and body.
- Put on at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply every two hours throughout the day.
Final Verdict: La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 offers a lot of good but certainly also potentially bad news to skin. If you think this product is the right sunscreen for you, it will be wise to weigh your options against the risk.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."