La Roche-Posay Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover Relief Overview:
La Roche-Posay Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover, US $20 for a 400 ml bottle, is a no rinse facial cleanser that gently but throughly draws out and dissolves impurities covering up your skin and tucked away in your pores.
About La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by one of the global skincare industry’s giant players, the L’Oreal Group under its La Roche-Posay line of products. The brand has been created to meet the demanding and strict requirements of users who are deliberately conscious about what they are putting on their skin. In such way, La Roche-Posay products are made to cater to their distinctive tastes for skincare products that deliver results but remain completely safe and even sustainably manufactured.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Rid and clear your skin of impurities, including dirt, hardened oils, product residues, and dead skin cells.
- Deliver a cleansing action to your skin that does not require rinsing off with water.
- Improve your skin’s antioxidant protection.
- Helps maintain and even restore your skin’s ideal moisture content even as you are cleansing your skin.
- Remove even the toughest products in your beauty arsenal without the need to wash off.
What Are The Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover?
- Micelles: Soften impurities as it gently lifts these without the need for vigorous rubbing that can cause your skin to become damaged.
- Poloxamer: An ultra mild cleanser that gently surfaces dirt and other impurities on your skin and dissolves these to be eliminated.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: Loaded with antioxidants as well as vital nutrients your skin needs to become rejuvenated and restored to its ideal condition and state of health.
- Glycerin: An emollient that delivers deep conditioning treatment for your skin to keep it feeling well-moisturized even as you cleanse and helps keep it that way long after you are done cleansing.
Directions To Use:
Soak a cotton pad with La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover. Gently swipe across your face, even with makeup or other products on. No need to rinse.
- La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover clears up to 99 per cent of long-wearing foundation
- This product has been conceptualized and formulated to deliver a 3-in-1 solution that covers your previous need for a separate moisturizer, cleanser and toner.
- This product is free from parabens, toxic ingredients that are commonly added to skin care and personal care products, but which can cause hormonal imbalances and associated organ dysfunctions.
- This product is pricey considering what it does and what it is formulated with.
- La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover reviews indicate that several users find it isn’t very effective in removing tough, long-wear mascara.
Does La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup RemoverHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using La Roche-Posay Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances due to BHT.
- Increased risk for developing cancers due to PEGs.
La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup RemoverCustomer Reviews:
La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover reviews read:
- “I used a different, cheaper miscellar water before trying RP. I thought, if the cheaper water worked so well, why not try RP, because I usually love their products. I looked at the indigence, it was the same as the cheaper brand, except RP adds fragrance. Don’t get me wrong, it smells great – but I don’t want irritants on my face. It’s very drying, and I think that is to blame. I have to load up on moisturizer after use. I’ll be returning this product in exchange for what I was using before…” — KristaLM on Ulta Beauty
- “The smell is light but amazing. Works amazingly and is super gentle on my skin. My 2 year old even likes to use it once in awhile and it’s gentle on her skin as well.” — Anna on Amazon
La Roche-Posay Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover Relief will deliver cleanse as you expect but, with products on, it will also greatly depend on how tough your cosmetics can be. Needless to say, this product also has its limitations, not to mention irritating and toxic ingredients as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: