La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Review:
La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Overview:
La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash, USD 23.99 for 200ml bottle, is marketed as a non-irritating cleanser and makeup remover that can clean and at the same time, bring relief to the dry and sensitive skin. To know more about this product, take a look at the La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Review below.
About La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash – Does It Really Work?
La Roche-Posay is a skin care company,all the products of this company are formulated to address the different needs of the skin.
As per the claim of the manufacturer, La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash can:
- Gently cleanse the skin.
- Remove dirt and oil from both the eyes and face.
- Get rid of all traces of makeup.
- Leave the skin radiant and fresh.
Continue reading this review to discover more things about this wash.
What Are The Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash?
Some of the La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash ingredients are as follows:
- Glycerin: This moisturizes the skin from deep within, and prevent the skin from over drying. However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate: Thus functions as an emollient that can condition the skin, keeping it soft, hydrated and supple for long.
- Thermal spring water: This water is best known for its ability to soothe the skin and heal some of the skin problems. More than that, the water offers antioxidant protection that can keep signs of aging at bay and at the same time, address various signs of aging.
How to Apply:La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash?
- Apply La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash to the skin using a cotton ball or your fingertips.
- Massage into the skin using gentle circular motion for a few minutes
- You can remove it with a cotton ball or rinse it off using warm water.
- Pat it dry using a towel. Finish the step with a mist of the company’s spring water.
- This is specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- This removes waterproof makeup.
- According to some customer reviews product is good to use,However few customers didn’t found it effective.
- The formulation of the product is pretty basic.
- It does not have many moisturizing ingredients.
- The face wash is expensive.
- This formula contains Glycerin which causes itching on skin
Does La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Have Any Side-Effects?
As of now, there are no documented La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash side-effects. However, some of the reviews claim that the face wash caused acne breakouts upon application. You may also want to check each and every ingredient of the wash to make sure that you are not allergic to any of them.
La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash is a fragrance-free and soap-free wash. However, some people developed horrible breakouts after using it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."