La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Overview:
La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash, USD 23.99 for 1 6.76 fl oz bottle, is marketed as a non-irritating cleanser and makeup remover that can clean and at the same time, bring relief to the dry and sensitive skin. To know more about this product, take a look at the La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Review below.
About La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash – Does It Really Work?
La Roche-Posay is a skin care company that is well known for manufacturing dermatologist tested skin care products that have been proven suitable for sensitive skin by over 25,000 dermatologists all over the world. All of the products are formulated to address the different needs of the skin.
As per the claim of the manufacturer, La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash can:
- Gently cleanse the skin.
- Remove dirt and oil from both the eyes and face.
- Prevent overdrying of the skin.
- Calms and bring relief to the irritated and inflamed skin.
- Get rid of all traces of makeup.
- Leave the skin radiant and fresh.
Continue reading this review to discover more things about this wash.
What Are The Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash?
Some of the La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash ingredients are as follows:
- Glycerin: This moisturizes the skin from deep within, and prevent the skin from overdrying.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate: Thus functions as an emollient that can condition the skin, keeping it soft, hydrated and supple for long.
- Thermal spring water: This water is best known for its ability to soothe the skin and heal some of the skin problems. More than that, the water offers antioxidant protection that can keep signs of aging at bay and at the same time, address various signs of aging.
Directions To Use:
To make the most out of this face wash, apply La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash to the skin using a cotton ball or your fingertips. Massage into the skin using gentle circular motion for a few minutes. You can remove it with a cotton ball or rinse it off using warm water. Pat it dry using a towel. Finish the step with a mist of the company’s spring water.
- This is specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- The face wash is dermatologist tested.
- This removes waterproof makeup.
- The formulation of the product is pretty basic.
- It does not have many moisturizing ingredients.
- The face wash is expensive.
Does La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Have Any Side-Effects?
As of now, there are no documented La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash side-effects. However, some of the reviews claim that the face wash caused acne breakouts upon application. You may also want to check each and every ingredient of the wash to make sure that you are not allergic to any of them.
La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash Customer Reviews:
Here are some of the La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash reviews online:
- “This cleanser is the first I’ve ever used that leaves my skin hydrated. I even put it in the bathroom sink for hand washing. It also rinses off very nicely. I used the Toleriane products (the cleanser and Double-Repair Moisturizer and Toleriane Ultra Moisturizer) for two weeks when I was recovering from severe irritation and drying done to my face. I just needed something gentle. After my skin had recovered I have kept alternating the Toleriane cleanser with Pigmentclar; it keeps my sensitive skin from ever getting irritated. Ditto with these moisturizers; they are great for nights you are not using a retinoid. I echo everyone’s plea never to stop making the cleanser. The fact that it has prebiotic water as an ingredient is very special…hope that spring never runs out.” Sujata M. on Laroche-Posay
- “I appreciate that this cleanser is fragrance free, doesn’t irritate or dry my skin out in any way, however it breaks me out horribly (cystic acne and massive whiteheads) and clogs my pores the more I use it. Such a shame as other than that it seemed like the perfect product, oh well yet another failed cleanser on my finicky skin. UPDATE: 5 weeks after I stopped using it, I’m still dealing with the clogs and developing new cysts because of this!” Tealeafdoll – Makeupalley
La Roche-Posay Dermo- Cleanser Face Wash is a fragrance-free and soap-free wash. However, some people developed horrible breakouts after using it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: