La Roche Posay Effaclar Clay Mask Review: Does It Really Work?
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask Introduction
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask, US $17 for ever 100 ml tube, is a treatment mask recommended for weekly application to prevent stubborn blemishes by keeping your skin clear of excess oils and grime.
What Does La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask Claim
This product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Revive your skin’s clarity by dissolving excess oils and impurities which can start off skin infections
- Restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels to prevent over drying, irritation, and the damage that follows purifying treatments
- Absorb and then eliminate tiny impurities that can inflame your skin
- This product has been specially formulated for women and men who have oily skin
- Promote clearer skin and a brighter overall complexion
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask Manufacturer’s Detail
One of the biggest brands being managed by one of the beauty industry’s largest players, the L’Oreal Group, La Roche-Posay is a brand that has earned the trust and loyal following of clients all over Europe. The brand was founded by L’Oreal in 1995 most specifically to address the needs of people with very special and delicate skin care concerns. It has delivered on its objectives since then.
Working of La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask
This product has been formulated to lift debris off of your skin’s surface, as well as draw out excess oils and other impurities from your pores. It then dissolves these which causes your skin to become clearer and purified as you rinse off, leaving your skin with a matte complexion.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask Ingredients
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Argilla: Attracts excess oils without causing your skin to become excessively dry
- Kaolin: Draws out impurities deposited inside your pores while also providing you with the benefit of showing off shine-free, mattified skin
- Panthenol B5 (5.0%): Helps relieve your pores and skin after the drying effect of drawing out excess oils, and provides your skin with a thin film to help condition the surface layer
- Lecithin: A strong emollient, this ingredient helps keep your skin well moisturized over longed periods of time
- CelluloseTM: A proprietary ingredient that attracts impurities and intensely dissolve these to promote clearer, brighter skin complexion
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask Pros
- This product has been recommended by 9 out of 10 dermatologists, according to the manufacturer’s website.
- This product has been specially formulated to cater to the special needs of people with excessively oily skin.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask Cons
- This product contains fragrance which may not make it a suitable product for use on acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask reviews reveal that this product leaves a smoothening effect, although its oil extracting functions may need to be improved.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask must only be used up to 3 times weekly, depending on the oiliness and sensitivity of your skin. Spread out on dry, freshly cleansed skin. Leave on for 5 minutes before wiping off or rinsing off with cold water and a wash cloth.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask reviews read:
- “Whilst this product does make skin seem clean and refreshed I can’t say as I have noticed much of a mattifying action which was a big selling point of the product for me. Whether this will change over time is yet to be seen …” — Kay23 on manufacturer website
- “I’ve been using it at least once a week since I got it! dries quickly so it’s not all gunky on your face so you can get other stuff done without worrying that it’s dripping everywhere. The clay kinda hardens and makes you feel tight, but in a good way! My skin feels really soft and clean when I was it off. Honestly, the best face mask I’ve ever used! — Chrystalchaos on Boots
La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Clay Mask comes with skin conditioning ingredients that relieve your skin of dryness and discomfort