La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System
If you have oily, acne prone skin, you’ve probably tested various sorts of acne treatment products that are individually presented and do not really give you results — these products, well basically, just run out…then, you begin the frantic search for the real thing…AGAIN!
Frankly, when it comes to skincare, products work differently for different people. You being acne prone is because you have skin that can easily gets infected, making it harder to find the right product that works best for your skin type.
About La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System
Why not take a risk trying out the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System. It does not offer you one product and claim that it can address all of your acne problems rather, it gives you a full, three-step acne treatment system that you can adopt as a daily beauty routine to clear up all of your unsightly acne.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System has been formulated with three primary objectives in mind — draw out excess oils, clear clogged pores, and prevent skin infection by acne bacteria.
For just $48, receive this acne treatment system:
- Medicated Gel Cleanser (3.4 oz.)
- Clarifying Solution (3.4 oz.)
- Dual Action Acne Treatment (0.7 oz.)
Manufacturer information and its Claims about La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System
La Roche-Posay, founder in 1995 as a division under one of the world’s largest beauty companies, L’Oreal Group, is focused on creating skincare products that use minimalist formulations to suit even the most sensitive skin types. All products that are developed via the La Roche-Posay brand line are formulated with dermatologists, paraben-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. All products and product claims are backed up by research, clinical tests and trials.
Effaclar is the brand’s dedicated line for the resolution and treatment of acne problems. Other lines under La Roche-Posay are Anthélios, Tolériane, Redermic, and Substiane, among many others.
How Does La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System Work?
Recommended by dermatologists worldwide, the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System is made with the La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, that is rich with selenium, antioxidants and other minerals that soothe and calm irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System is a three-step acne system that promises to reduce the incidence of acne by as much as 60% in just 10 days. Product line also claims to show visible results with just one use.
The system clears skin in three steps:
Step 1: By drawing out excess oils.
Step 2: By gently exfoliating skin.
Step 3: By treating acne.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System Ingredients
The active ingredients incorporated in each product under the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System are discussed below:
- Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser, made with Salicylic Acid (2.0%) to fight acne. Also includes Lipo-Hydroxy Acid which clears oily areas.
- Effaclar Clarifying Solution, made with Glycol Acid and Salicylic Acid (0.5%) which, together, gently exfoliates skin and rids skin of acne-causing bacteria.
- Effaclar Duo, with Benzoyl Peroxide (5.5%) to clear acne and other blemishes.
The full list of ingredients for each of the three products that are part of the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System are enumerated below:
- Medicated Gel Cleanser: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Zinc Gluconate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, Menthol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid.
- Clarifying Solution: Water, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Glycine, Phenoyxethanol, Benzyl Alochol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthol, Tremella Fuciformis, Polysaccharide, Butylene Glycol, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract.
- Effaclar Duo: Water, Isostearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Carbomer, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Epilobium Augustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System Benefits
- Dermatologist tested
- For all skin types
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic
- Made by a reputable company
- Effective and cheap
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System Drawbacks
- The product is relatively expensive.
- Not effective in some case.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System Dosage Instructions
Use all products in the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System up to twice daily. Always use products in this order:
- Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser
- Effaclar Clarifying Solution
- Effaclar Duo.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System Precautions
Avoid using other products but, if there may be need, get professional advice from your dermatologist.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System Side Effects
Some irritation may occur. If you experience extreme and prolonged irritation, discontinue product use.
Who Can Use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System?
Product is specially formulated for men and women who have acne-prone skin.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System Customer Reviews
- “I gave this a shot and although, i wasn’t consistent with washing twice daily – it helped clear out most of my problem areas. but i still have gotten new break outs – they may not be as bad, but they still last a while. my chin – the biggest problem area, has decreased in size and they are less inflamed, but they are still there. i still see a few pimples that will not go away at all either.
all in all, i think it works – you just have to be consistent. it didn’t work as quickly as stated, and not all my problem areas are clear.” – By Alyssa Thomas
- “I like the face wash but the acne spot treatment was too harsh for my skin”- By Blix
The science behind the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System is simple and long-proven, and product claims are straightforward. The best thing is, it does not rob you of your hard earned bucks! Time to learn if this is finally the product that frees you from your acne problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: