La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream Review
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream Relief Overview:
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream, US $22.99 for a 4.2 oz. tube, promises to go beyond just clean as it also purifies your pores then tightens it to give you a smoother, silkier skin surface after every cleanse. However it may lead to skin dryness due to the presence of certain ingredients.
This Cleanser product is brought to you by one of the global beauty industry’s largest companies, the L’Oreal Group. From steadily gaining traction providing affordable beauty and cosmetics products, the Group has gradually expanded to cover every unimaginable niche in the industry through buy-outs and acquisitions. La Roche-Posay is one of the labels that eventually came under the management of the L’Oreal Group, serving a market made up of end-users and professionals alike who are well-informed about what is good or not for their skin.
About La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Breakdown the build up of dirt, grime and dead skin cells on the surface of your skin.
- Purify and tighten your pores to prevent infections and minimize the appearance of your pores.
- Deliver toning properties to smoothen out your skin surface.
- Leave your skin with a comfortably moisturized feeling every time you finish the cleansing part of your routine.
- Prepare your skin to receive the beneficial ingredients that can be derived from other products in your routine.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream Ingredients:
- Coco-Glucoside: Soften toughened debris sitting on your skin and stuck in your pores then dissolves these into a foamy lather to eliminate from your skin.
- Glycerin: Intensively moisturizes your skin and leaves your skin surface well-conditioned but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Provides oil control and regulation functions to keep your skin from greasing, and it also helps purify your skin.
- Myristic Acid and Lauric Acid: Render this formula its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that purifies your pores to prevent infection and breakouts.
How To Apply : La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream?
Wet your skin. Massage and lather on La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream for several minutes before rinsing off thoroughly using lukewarm water.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream Benefits:
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream specially caters to oily and greasy skin.
- This product is safe to use on sensitive skin. Although many customer are not happy with the results.
- This product works on enlarged pores.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream Disadvantages:
- This product is not soap-free and can clog pores.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream reviews indicate that some users experienced breakouts.
- This product may lead to skin dryness.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to fragrance ingredients.
Does La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming CreamHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using La Roche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to salicylic acid and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing diseases of the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Cream, for all its marketing lingo, will deep cleanse your skin and even purify your pores. If you have sensitive or reactive skin, however, you should practice precaution because there are several potentially sensitizing and comedogenic ingredients in this cleanser.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: