La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Brightening Foaming Cream Cleanser Review:
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser Relief Overview:
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Brightening Foaming Cream Cleanser, US $24.99 for a 125ml tube, deep cleanses your skin to promote enhanced clarity and radiance.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
This Cleanser product is brought to you by the L’Oreal Group, one of the world’s largest beauty companies, under the La Roche-Posay brand, one of many labels lodged under L’Oreal.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a deep, intense cleanse without causing your skin damage nor drying it out.
- Leave your skin feeling well-hydrated, softer and smoother after each cleanse.
- Promote a clearer skin tone with less blemishes and a more radiant overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser?
- Myristic Acid and Lauric Acid: Ingredients that render their antibacterial and antiseptic properties to this formula to provide your skin with a purifying aspect that goes every time you cleanse, effectively relieving infections and preventing breakouts, plus giving your skin a lighter tone
- Coco-Glucoside: Lifts dead skin cells on the surface, helps draw out impurities including toughened excess oils from your pores, and then dissolve these to eliminate the debris and, possibly, infection-causing bacteria from your skin.
- Glycerin: Leaves your skin with a soft, silky skin after-feel to alleviate any dryness that usually follows a deep and thorough purifying cleanse.However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
How to Apply:La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Brightening Foaming Cream Cleanser?
- Use La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser as you would use any other cleanser.
- Rinse off thoroughly, preferably with lukewarm water.
- La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser is formulated without oils so it will not make you grease, nor will it leave your skin feeling dry, eventually causing your skin to overcompensate by producing too much oils.However it contains Glycerin which may cause itching on the skin.
- This product does not contain parabens, toxic ingredients that have been shown time and again to cause hormone irregularities that can eventually result to organ failures and dysfunctions.
- This product contains very simple, straightforward cleansing ingredients that it is difficult to understand how it can command a steep price tag.
- La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser reviews indicate that some users felt it stripped off their’s skin’s natural oils while cleansing with this product
- It contains Stearic Acid which causes skin irritation.
- This formula also contains Glycerin which causes itching/swelling on skin.
Does La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming CleanserHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Brightening Foaming Cream Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including synthetic fragrance, and salicylic acid.
- Increased risk for developing diseases associated with reproductive organ dysfunctions due to EDTA.
From a well-recognized mid-level luxury and professional brand, La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser Relief makes the right promises that any ordinary cleanser should deliver. The problem is that this one appears unable to go beyond the basics and there’s nothing in it that can be touted as “new” or “innovative”. Expect this cleanser to deliver cleansing but, nothing more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."