La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Brightening Foaming Cream Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser Relief Overview:
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Brightening Foaming Cream Cleanser, US $24.99 for a 4.2 oz. tube, deep cleanses your skin to promote enhanced clarity and radiance.
About La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
This Cleanser product is brought to you by the L’Oreal Group, one of the world’s largest beauty companies, under the La Roche-Posay brand, one of many labels lodged under L’Oreal. The Group steadily grew and now markets its products in over 130 countries, initially gaining tract for its low-cost beauty products which catered to mass markets. Presently, L’Oreal also owns several brands, mostly acquired, serving very specific niches, and one of which is La Roche-Posay. The brand specifically offers products made for people who know their skin and like to keep knowing what goes into their products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a deep, intense cleanse without causing your skin damage nor drying it out.
- Eliminate damaged and hyper pigmented spots and patches on your skin to stimulate commencement of skin regeneration and renewal.
- Leave your skin feeling well-hydrated, softer and smoother after each cleanse.
- Promote a clearer skin tone with less blemishes and a more radiant overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser?
- Myristic Acid and Lauric Acid: Ingredients that render their antibacterial and antiseptic properties to this formula to provide your skin with a purifying aspect that goes every time you cleanse, effectively relieving infections and preventing breakouts, plus giving your skin a lighter tone.
- Coco-Glucoside: Lifts dead skin cells on the surface, helps draw out impurities including toughened excess oils from your pores, and then dissolve these to eliminate the debris and, possibly, infection-causing bacteria from your skin.
- Glycerin: Leaves your skin with a soft, silky skin after-feel to alleviate any dryness that usually follows a deep and thorough purifying cleanse.
Directions To Use:
Use La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser as you would use any other cleanser. Rinse off thoroughly, preferably with lukewarm water.
- La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser is formulated without oils so it will not make you grease, nor will it leave your skin feeling dry, eventually causing your skin to overcompensate by producing too much oils.
- This product does not contain parabens, toxic ingredients that have been shown time and again to cause hormone irregularities that can eventually result to organ failures and dysfunctions.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is safe for use on sensitive skin.
- This product contains very simple, straightforward cleansing ingredients that it is difficult to understand how it can command a steep price tag.
- La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser reviews indicate that some users felt it stripped off their’s skin’s natural oils while cleansing with this product.
Does La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming CleanserHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Brightening Foaming Cream Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including synthetic fragrance, and salicylic acid.
- Increased risk for developing diseases associated with reproductive organ dysfunctions due to EDTA.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming CleanserCustomer Reviews:
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser reviews read:
- “I usually use a face cleanser from The Face Shop but I ran out so I tried this upon a recommendation of a friend. It was alright, but I did break out a bit after using this so I stopped using it. It dried out my skin after a while as well. I would not repurchase this product.” — Lia C. on Influenster
- “I use this cleanser a couple times a week to exfoliate my skin and it leaves my face glowing. It gently removes any dead skin cells and smooths away imperfections. Not sure how well it works for hyperpigmentation, you may have to use it every day for that, but it does brighten the complexion anyway.” — User Review on DermStore
From a well-recognized mid-level luxury and professional brand, La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Foaming Cleanser Relief makes the right promises that any ordinary cleanser should deliver. The problem is that this one appears unable to go beyond the basics and there’s nothing in it that can be touted as “new” or “innovative”. Expect this cleanser to deliver cleansing but, nothing more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: