La Roche Posay Pigmentclar Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Introduction:
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes is a product meant to use for the skin around the eyes to help diminish the look of dark circles. The product is manufactured by La Roche-Posay, and a product website is available to show all other information.
The cream comes in a 15 ml tube and it costs $42.99, same price when bought directly from the website or from other online retailer sites. On the manufacturer website, there is an option to purchase one time or by auto replenish.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Claim:
The product claims to reduce the appearance of blue and brown dark circles that affect the eyes for various factors, and that it may brighten the eye area.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Manufacturer’s Detail:
La Roche-Posay is the maker of the eye product, and this company also manufactures other skin care products that cater to sensitive skin. The website shows product benefits, ingredients, order procedures, and some customer reviews.
Working Process of La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes:
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes is an eye cream that may help in lessening the presence of dark circles, both blue and brown. The product may help in brightening the area in the process.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Ingredients:
- Ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate – Used as a thickener
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter – A moisturizer
- Peg-100 Stearate – An emulsifier
- Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin – An emulsifier
- Stearic Acid– An emulsifier
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer – Texture enhancer
- Dimethiconol – Texture enhancer
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract / Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract – An antioxidant
- Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate – Texture enhancer
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein – A skin vitamin for sensitive skin
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Pros:
- Product can be bought online.
- It may reduce appearance of both blue and brown dark circles.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Cons:
- Product is a bit pricey.
- No discounts or refunds mentioned.
- Some customer reviews are not favorable.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes Side Effects:
The product has no harmful side effects reported by its users.
The product is applied on clean skin, morning and night.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes seems to be a product that can help in reducing the appearance of dark circles that may be caused by several factors. However, there are other similar eye creams on the market that are more affordable and may even be more suitable. Evaluating other options would be good before trying this out.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."