La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Relief Overview:
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water, US $17.99 for a 300 ml bottle, is a face mist that promises to re-energize and revitalize your skin with one quick and easy spray application.
About La Roche Posay Thermal Spring — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by one of the global beauty industry’s largest, the L’Oreal Group. This particular product is sold and labeled under the La Roche-Posay brand which caters to beauty enthusiasts who know exactly what they need and what they want to derive from their products. All products developed under the brand are formulated to meet 7 very specific criteria which helps ensure both the safety and the quality of products sold under this line. All La Roche-Posay products target very specific skin issues using highly specified solutions that meet the demands of discerning clients and skin care professionals alike.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Cools, calms, and rehydrates your skin instantly as you mist it all over your face skin.
- Delivers rich concentrations of powerful antioxidants that help revitalize your skin and leaves it better protect from stress, fatigue, pollution, as well as other environmental factors that make your skin dull and lifeless.
- Tightens your skin and smoothens your skin’s surface texture as a result.
- Provides instant relief to people who have chronically inflamed skin or, skin conditions that easily make their skin irritable and dry.
- Softens your skin as it relaxes and brightens your complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In La Roche Posay Thermal Spring?
- Selenium: Provides highly potent and powerful antioxidant protection that supports your skin’s natural mechanisms for resisting free radical damage, UV, and other environmental stressors that can degrade and prematurely age your skin.
- Mineral-rich Water: Other than selenium, the water in this mist contains other minerals that your skin requires to become instantly reinvigorated and pick up the pace of repairs and rejuvenation activities happening all the way down to the cellular level.
Directions To Use:
Use La Roche Posay Thermal Spring in place of your toner. Mist from about an arm’s length away from your face. Pat excess moisture after 2 to 3 minutes after you spray.
- La Roche Posay Thermal Spring is free from irritating and toxic ingredients.
- This product may be safely used for as frequently as you desire.
- It is not very easy to understand how this product can be incorporated into anybody’s skin care strategy, and the purpose isn’t very clear as other basic products to have in your regimen.
- La Roche Posay Thermal Spring reviews indicate several users who said they could not note the improvements that this product claims it can deliver.
Does La Roche Posay Thermal SpringHave Any Side Effects?
Based on the fact that this product contains only water, the use of La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water is not expected to cause any side effects.
La Roche Posay Thermal SpringCustomer Reviews:
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring reviews read:
- “I don’t really see the point in this. Really it’s just fancy water in a bottle. Although it does soothe my skin in the heat, I haven’t noticed any major improvements. If you have a relatively good skincare routine, this product probably isn’t needed. However, if you sensitive skin especially in the summer, giving it a go may be the best option!” — Elise E. on Influenster
- “I was totally skeptical that spraying mineral water on my face would do anything but wet my face, but was I ever wrong! This stuff is a miracle in a can! I have rosacea and very sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful about introducing new products. I was first introduced to La Roche Posay when I started using their Rosaliac serum, which works great, but when I added the Thermal Spring Water as a toner before I use my serum, it was like magic. The combination of the two products has significantly reduced the redness in my face, and the Thermal Spring Water is way less expensive than the Dermalogica Ultra Calming Mist that I had been using (and wasn’t getting any redness reduction from). I would highly recommend to even those with the most sensitive skin. It’s been a real lifesaver for me.” — riotmag27 on MakeupAlley
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring is packaged with all the good intentions considered. Still, it remains unbelievable that water can deliver all the benefits listed above. Believe it or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: