La Skincare Collagen Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is La Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum?
LA Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum claims to be created with effective ingredients that improve the skin’s appearance and condition.The serum claims to make skin look younger, prevent further damage to the skin caused by aging, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother complexion.
The manufacturer listed for this product is LA Skincare, which currently only sells this product. LA Skincare is based in the USA and only ships trials and orders domestically. No official website has been found for the company as of the publishing of this review.
La Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum: Does It Really Works?
Argireline and various natural ingredients are mixed together in order to replenish the skin, decrease the appearance of damage to the skin caused by aging, and improving the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
What Are The Ingredients In La Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum?
- Sugar: Natural humectant and moisturizer, effective exfoliant, and carrier of glycolic acid, a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) known for removing dead skin cells to reveal a smoother skin texture.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Although it may lead to skin rash.
- Bentonite Clay: Stabilizes emulsions, increases product thickness, and absorbs oil, making it ideal for non-greasy application of products.
- Argireline: A synthetically-created peptide known for restoring the skin and locking in moisture.
Benefits Of La Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum
- LA Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum lists all its key ingredients online.
- Safe for daily use on all skin types.
- It contains Vitamin E as a skin conditioner but sometimes it causes rash on the skin. Side effects have not been reported due to use of this serum.
Disadvantages Of La Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum
- The price of LA Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum is unpublished online.
- The 14 days allowed for trial may not be enough for customers to see whether or not the serum is delivering results in their skin.
- The formula contains Argireline due to which eyes might become droopy.
- The manufacturer of the serum does not explain how their formula combats signs of aging compared to other anti-aging serums in the market.
Does La Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects have not been attributed to the use of this product. Those with chocolate allergies may have to ask a physician about this product just to ensure it won’t trigger allergies, or test a small amount of the product on their skin before using as directed.
How To Apply La Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum?
- Clean the face to remove any impurities.
- Apply a small amount of the serum to the face and neck.
- Massage until fully absorbed and allow to settle.
Final Verdict: La Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum
Many skincare products state they can combat signs of aging, and LA Skincare Pro-Collagen Serum contains moisturizing properties that may aid the skin. Still, the serum’s manufacturer does not mention any research, data, or explanations about how the product actually does this. Several key ingredients in the serum have been individually proven to benefit the skin, but the manufacturer does not mention how this product formula is unique. In addition, customers cannot purchase the serum on its own, and have to go through the free trial process in order to try out the serum. The cost of the product is not published online, and although customers can return the serum during the trial period, no instructions are detailed about this process. Other anti-wrinkle serums in the market provide factual research about their results, provide more information that may aid customers in making purchase decisions, and do not enroll customers in automatic shipping programs. These may be more appealing options for prospective customers.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.