La Therapie Intensif Yeaux Eye Gel Overview
La Therapie Intensif yeaux eye gel is for tired eyes. The gel soothes puffiness and dark circles, minimizes fine lines, and delivers delicate moisture.
La Therapie is designed to bring professional quality results due to medical grade and pharmaceutical ingredients. They are created to help people fight the signs of aging, but the also offer products for acne, pigmentation and scarring.
Most of what La Therapie develops are spa treatments, but they have made lines dedicated to bring the spa treatment to your home. These spa treatments usually include Glycolic Acid and antioxidants.
La Therapie Intensif Yeaux Eye Gel – Product Description
Intensif yeaux eye gel by La Therapie is an exceptionally light gel that is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skins. This light cool gel soothes and refreshes puffiness and dark circles and minimizes lines and wrinkles. The ingredients include Extract of Mallow and Chamomile which refresh tired eyes and help to prevent irritation for anti aging eye care.
La Therapie includes Glycolic Acid in their products. It resurfaces aging skin, helping to control break outs, prevents moisture loss, protects against free radical damage and future damage, and radically reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
La Therapie Intensif Yeaux Eye Gel Advantage
- This eye gel is for dry, normal or sensitive skin.
- The web site is designed to look like a spa and has a nice video in the beginning.
- They give detailed information on patented Vitamin A and C and Glycolic Acid.
- La Therapie lets you know about the spa treatments available with their products.
- The products in this line use collagen.
La Therapie Intensif Yeaux Eye Gel – Drawbacks
- They do not list the prices of their products, but the eye gel cost is high at $70.00
- There is not much information given on details of the products.
- There was no listing of what the ingredients are in this eye gel, and there is no complete glossary of ingredients that would be helpful.
- You can order Intensif Yeaux eye gel on line or through a third party, but not directly from the manufacture.
La Therapie Intensif Yeaux Eye Gel – The Bottomline
According to La Therapie’s web site they have a lot of products and spa treatment options to choose from. They clearly have a lot of experience with the beauty industry and research on the best formulas. They offer many spa treatment services with their products and this shows they trust what they use themselves on clients to be great for at home use as well.
They only offer their products on line not directly through the product manufacture. This could cause some confusion if you have a problem with the product later or have additional concerns or questions. There is not enough basic solid information about the description that would let you know what and how this product remedies the eye situation. You can not comfortably buy it if you do not know enough about what ingredients were used to formulate the eye gel. They do not seem to give enough guidance in helping someone choose the best product for themselves for an at home spa treatment. There is not enough ingredient information given or skin analysis to make an intelligent choice.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."