Lacura Q10 Review: Is It Really Effective?
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Introduction
Lacura Q10 Day Cream, US $12 for a 50 ml jar, is a Anti-aging cream
combines protection and anti-aging properties in a single jar.
What Does Lacura Q10 Day Cream Claim
Based on claims made by product resellers and affiliate marketing sites, this product has been claimed to have been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Boost your skin’s production of collagen and elastin fibers, both of which are essential to make repairs and renewal happen
- Improve the appearance of visible signs of skin aging
- Facilitate faster skin regeneration, renewal and turnover that facilitate the surfacing of newer, lesser damaged skin
- Strengthen your skin’s resolve and resistance against free radicals and environmental stressors
- Replenish your skin’s lost nutrients and moisture to promote good skin nutrition, better health, and more youthful appearance
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
According to affiliate marketing websites, resellers, and several other third-party websites, this product is formulated and manufactured by Aldi. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any official manufacturer nor product website. There is also information that Aldi may be The UK or an Australian-headquartered company, although this information cannot be validated.
Working of Lacura Q10 Day Cream
This product works by combining multiple beneficial skin functions, including protection and repair, in one treatment solution.
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Ingredients
- Octocrylene: Chemical sunscreen agent that protects your skin from UV
- Ubiquinone: Also CoQ10, dramatically enhances your skin’s moisture content, collagen and elastin production, and neutralize free radicals
- Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly improves dry skin conditions
- Algin: An algae extract that helps restore your skin’s powerful and reliable hydration mechanism
- Aloe: Supports your natural skin repair mechanisms
- Vitamin E: Soothes skin inflammation while also enhancing repairs and protection
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Pros
- This product appears fairly priced.
- The formula incorporates ingredients that are well-known to have properties that help the skin defy aging.
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Cons
- The formula contains retinol, a relatively well-established anti-aging ingredient but, one that is also well-known to become easily degraded in the presence of sun and heat, making it impractical for this product to fold in retinol into a day cream as it will be a waste of retinol.
- The jar packaging can be unhygienic for daily use, and also makes the formula lose its ideal potency.
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including drying alcohol, silicones and chemical sunscreen agents
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
Lacura Q10 Day Cream must be used as a regular part of your morning skin care routine, following cleansing and toning.
Lacura Q10 Day Cream reviews read:
- “I am a huge fan of Aldi, and given the low cost and reputable ingredients in the cream, I bought it to try it out. I started using both the day and night creams, and threw away the night cream because I started getting small, white bumps on areas around my lips in the morning. Then, I continued using the day cream daily, and I think it’s too harsh because I get dry patches on my face that cause peeling. I tried it with makeup as well- a great base- until the patches get more widespread. My pores are easily clogged with the richness of the cream, too. If you have sensitive skin, or are prone to eczema or psoriasis…it might be too much to handle.” — Locklee on MakeupAlley
- “I buy this as its an effective sunscreen, good make up base, it doesn’t affect my skin and the $8 price point…Drugstore sunscreens really shouldn’t be more than $10, thats why I find Lacura so well priced and I honestly have had no skin issues with their products. I don’t like the glass packaging, its unhygienic, but I have a small pump bottle, and I transfer it over to the bottle and its all good…If you aren’t a person that doesn’t have issues with most creams, this is great. Its got Q10, and Lacuras MIMOX (which they say is anti-ageing)…” — hoangrl on MakeupAlley
Lacura Q10 Day Cream may have what aging skin needs to stay resilient against wrinkles and other visible signs of aging. The unfortunate truth though is that this formula fails to make practical use of retinol which is completely unsuitable for day time application.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.