Lacura Q10 Review: Is It Really Effective?
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Introduction
Lacura Q10 Day Cream, US $12 for a 50 ml jar, is a Anti-aging cream
combines protection and anti-aging properties in a single jar.
What Does Lacura Q10 Day Cream Claim
Based on claims made by product resellers and affiliate marketing sites, this product has been claimed to have been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Boost your skin’s production of collagen and elastin fibers, both of which are essential to make repairs and renewal happen
- Improve the appearance of visible signs of skin aging
- Facilitate faster skin regeneration, renewal and turnover that facilitate the surfacing of newer, lesser damaged skin
- Strengthen your skin’s resolve and resistance against free radicals and environmental stressors
- Replenish your skin’s lost nutrients and moisture to promote good skin nutrition, better health, and more youthful appearance
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
According to affiliate marketing websites, resellers, and several other third-party websites, this product is formulated and manufactured by Aldi. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any official manufacturer nor product website. There is also information that Aldi may be The UK or an Australian-headquartered company, although this information cannot be validated.
Working of Lacura Q10 Day Cream
This product works by combining multiple beneficial skin functions, including protection and repair, in one treatment solution.
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Ingredients
- Octocrylene: Chemical sunscreen agent that protects your skin from UV
- Ubiquinone: Also CoQ10, dramatically enhances your skin’s moisture content, collagen and elastin production, and neutralize free radicals
- Hyaluronic Acid: Significantly improves dry skin conditions
- Algin: An algae extract that helps restore your skin’s powerful and reliable hydration mechanism
- Aloe: Supports your natural skin repair mechanisms
- Vitamin E: Soothes skin inflammation while also enhancing repairs and protection
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Pros
- This product appears fairly priced.
- The formula incorporates ingredients that are well-known to have properties that help the skin defy aging.
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Cons
- The formula contains retinol, a relatively well-established anti-aging ingredient but, one that is also well-known to become easily degraded in the presence of sun and heat, making it impractical for this product to fold in retinol into a day cream as it will be a waste of retinol.
- The jar packaging can be unhygienic for daily use, and also makes the formula lose its ideal potency.
Lacura Q10 Day Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including drying alcohol, silicones and chemical sunscreen agents
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
Lacura Q10 Day Cream must be used as a regular part of your morning skin care routine, following cleansing and toning.
Lacura Q10 Day Cream may have what aging skin needs to stay resilient against wrinkles and other visible signs of aging. The unfortunate truth though is that this formula fails to make practical use of retinol which is completely unsuitable for day time application.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.