Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream?
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream is manufactured and distributed by the first makeup brand and company to introduce makeup to Indian women, Lakme.
As per manufacturer claim the Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream is a moisturizing and nourishing sunscreen formulated with precious micro-crystals designed to lighten and brighten the skin. It also offers sun protection through its SPF 20 PA++. However none of the effectiveness are clinically proven.
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream – Does it Really Work?
Lakme claims that the light cream, when used along with the whitening serum, UV lotion, and night cream that comes in the Lakme Absolute Range, can:
- Nourish and moisturize the skin with skin-lightening vitamins.
- Protect from sun damage with the SPF 20 PA++.
- Be easily absorbed and reach deep into the cells for a long-lasting change from within.
- Even out your skin tone.
What Are The Ingredients In Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream?
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream ingredients include glycerin and vitamin E, the combined effect of which makes your skin looking at its best.
- Glycerin: A humectant that attracts and locks moisture into the skin. It helps treat conditions common on oily skin like skin infections, acne, wrinkles, and fine lines but also works on other skin types. However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that blocks and fights against free radicals. This results in the reduction of premature skin aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles. It also moisturizes, cleanses, and lightens the skin. Healing of skin tissue and treatment of sunburns are facilitated by this wonder vitamin.
How To Apply Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream?
- After cleansing your whole face and neck with a mild facial wash, pat dry.
- Gently scoop out some Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream onto the palm of one hand.
- Using your finger, dot some product on your cheeks, forehead, chin, and nose.
- Massage and blend this in by gently massaging with your fingers in an upward and upward direction using spiral motions.
- Make sure to cover all parts of the face. Use it during the day even when you plan to stay indoors.
Benefits Of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream
- Creamy but light texture spreads evenly on the skin.
- Helps hydrate, moisturize, and protect the skin from sun damage. However it may cause itching sometimes.
- Leaves the skin feeling and looking soft and smooth with a nice healthy glow.
Disadvantages Of Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream
- Not suitable for dry skin based on Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream reviews.
- Elicits temporary effects which will force you to use it frequently and buy more.
- No guaranteed treatment for under eye problems.
- Does not lighten the skin sufficiently for the effects to be actually visible.
- It’s formula contains Glycerin which cause skin irritation.
Does Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream side-effects reported in reviews so far. However, users complain about duplicate products that make the skin more oily or very dry.
Final Verdict: Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream
The Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Light Cream does hydrate and moisturizes the skin to some extent. However, it does not effectively lighten, brighten, and correct skin and under eye problems as it promises to do. Therefore, it generally only functions as much as a moisturizer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."