Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum?
Worried about your dull, lifeless skin? Perhaps it’s time to give it a moisture and brightening boost! Skin gradually changes into a lackluster condition.
In which the primary determinant is aging, but also are influenced by other factors such as your overall disposition, lifestyle choices, and even your skincare routine.
Rethink your skincare regimen! Perhaps it’s time you got help from a whitening serum to give your skin the radiance and glow you’ve been missing. Maybe it’s time for Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum.
This product claims to be made from a formulation that effectively and rapidly lightens and brightens your skin as it provides you with a more even skin tone. Sold for just $13 for every 30 ml bottle, does this product have what it takes to revive dull skin and brighten your overall complexion?
What Are The Ingredients In Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum?
- Vitamin B3: Also known as Niacinamide, improves protective outer skin covering which effectively keeps water in, increases fatty acids that help make skin supple to the touch, supports in increasing collagen volumes, and improves skin darkening while also preventing skin pigmentation.
- Vitamin C: It has natural astringent properties that makes your skin radiate a natural glow. It also ups your skin’s antioxidant protection while penetrating deeply to power skin cells and set them up to catalyze skin cell repair and renewal. However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Vitamin E: Moisturizes your skin while also providing antioxidant protection. However it causes rash on skin.
How To Apply Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Use Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum on clean and clear skin only.
- Apply day and night for best results.
Benefits Of Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum
- Contains a long list of skin conditioners and moisturizers that certainly will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Vitamin B3 is a multifunctional ingredient that is present in this product in significant amounts.
- It makes skin firm and smooth, however sometimes causes rash on skin.
Disadvantages Of Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum
- This product contains the unstable PEGs which can potentially bind easily with carcinogenic chemicals and there fore may cause detrimental health effects over the longterm.
- According to some customer reviews product’s results are slow.
- According to some customer reviews pump dispenser is faulty.
- This formula contains Vitamin B3 which causes tingling, itching, and redness of the face.
Final Verdict: Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum
Judging by the list of ingredients which makes up Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum, this product seems to be capable of providing highly moisturizing benefits for your skin. But the product contains few potential skin irritant which may not suite sensitive skin type.
For only $13, and its potential to deliver on its claims, this product may be worth a second look if dark, dull skin complexion is your main skin issue.Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."