La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Introduction
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum, US $195 for 30 ml, is a high-performing healing and moisturizing serum that complements any skin type.
What Does La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Claim
This product has been claimed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Provide your skin with 8x the hydrating effect of a humidifier to keep your skin plumped with moisture all day long
- Visibly smoothen wrinkles and fine lines, making these appear less visible with continued product application
- Bring about a brighter and more radiant overall complexion
- Relieve your skin of dullness and lifelessness
- Protect your skin from damage caused by environmental stressors
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
The revolutionizing formula of La Mer, along with the light and sound energies locked in with every formulation, was the brainchild of Dr. Max Weber. He was a former aerospace scientist scientist who sought treatment for his own skin burns and Miracle Broth, the foundation of all La Mer products, was the result of years of R&D. Backed by the industry giant, Estée Lauder, the power to reawaken skin is now available for you to harness.
Working of La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum
La Mer works by re-energizing your skin cells so that normal repair, regeneration, and other vital skin functions necessary for healing and renewal, can be restored at their youthful levels sooner. As the formula gently exfoliates your skin, it allows beneficial nutrients to sink deeply while simultaneously stimulating your skin to produce skin precursors, including collagen, much faster and at much higher volumes.
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Ingredients
- La Mer’s Miracle Broth: Consists of minerals derived from the deep sea combined with marine organisms and cured with light and sound waves, this ingredient helps restore lost nutrients that can help revive your skin to its healthier state
- Lime Tea: Gently exfoliates your skin, this ingredient also has natural astringent properties that help lighten and even out your overall skin tone, while simultaneously flooding your skin with antioxidants to shield your skin from further damage and allow it to cope with much needed repairs at hand
- Deep Hydration Ferment: Made from the complex combination of green, brown and red algae, works to deep hydrate your skin and replenish some of the lost nutrients that help improve your skin’s synthesis
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Pros
- This product has undergone years of research and product development so you can be certain that science is part of the equation when the Miracle Broth was put together, even if sometimes, the ingredient name may sound ridiculous.
- La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum reviews confirm that this serum complements any skin type well.
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Cons
- Although this product has been in the market for years, the manufacturer has been failing at providing information about this product’s efficacy to serve as proof that the product does work as claimed.
- User opinions are practically halved, some loving it while others totally ditching it, which could mean that product’s suitability for skin is not universal and that you may have to risk US $200 to find out if this product works well for your skin or not.
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Side Effects
In the absence of a full ingredients list, it is impossible to assess this product for safety of use, most especially when you have sensitive or problematic skin.
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum must be used as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens.
La Mer The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum offers a seemingly revolutionary take to anti-aging skin care. In case you would rather make a better informed decision, another product may satisfy your curiosity first before taking out your hard earned dollar.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."