Lancer Advanced C Radiance Cream Review: Is This Product Trustworthy?
Remember how it feels like to look and feel young again — that’s the promise many anti-ageing products make, including Lancer Advanced C Radiance Cream, US $85. Trouble is, very few keep it real and actually provide what it takes to see the results that you want to see.
Lancer Advanced C Radiance Cream works in the following ways:
- It combines Vitamin C and retinol in a 10 percent anti-aging cream formulation that corrects, brightens, and protects your skin.
- Heightened levels of Vitamin C and retinol dramatically drives up collagen levels for more efficient repairs on and renewal of the skin matrix.
- Vitamin C powers up your skin cells which, in turn, speeds up skin’s natural repair and renewal processes so that you can see your younger skin surface much sooner.
- Vitamin C has natural astringent properties that lighten skin blemishes, age spots and dark marks, while also simultaneously brightening your overall skin complexion.
- Vitamin C provides skin with added UV protection that is a cut above wearing sunscreen alone.
- Vitamin A eliminates the dead and damaged top skin layer, and along with skin damages that redound to the appearance of age spots, fine lines and wrinkles to give you a renewed, fresh layer of new skin.
- With regular use, this triple advantage earns you healthier and younger-looking skin.
Lancer Ingredients List
- Stabilized Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): At 10 per cent potency, the Vitamin C in this product has the power to dramatically boost skin repair and regeneration activity, as well as brighten your overall skin complexion with its natural astringent properties
- Stabilized Vitamin A (Retinol): Sloughs off dead skin cells on the surface to eliminate skin damage while simultaneously facilitating the regeneration and resurfacing of younger, more flawless skin
- Shea Butter: Floods skin with moisture that lasts for hours
Use Lancer Advanced C Radiance Cream on its own or under your thicker moisturizers. Since this product contains retinol, it is highly recommended that you use this product only at night. Retinol loses its potency when exposed to sunlight and heat. Use this product as close to your skin as possible when layering with other products in your routine.
Dot and spread evenly to coat your full skin surface. Massage in for better and faster absorption.
Always use sunscreen when using products that contain retinol.
- Recommended for use on all skin types
- Restores skin firmness, vitality and elasticity
- Restores skin’s naturally glowing complexion
- Evens out skin tone
- Leaves skin with a silkier and softer feel
- Retinol and Vitamin C are two of the most potent ingredients to revitalize skin’s youthful appearance
- Contains a fragrance ingredient which can be irritating for people with sensitive skin types
- Very limited variety of beneficial ingredients infused in the formulation
Skincare can be tricky. When you’re getting into aging skincare, you should be aware that manufacturers promise you the same youthful skin but propose different ways of getting there. Might Lancer Advanced C Radiance Cream’s way be the path that complements what your skin requires? Keep weighing. And look for other products also.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."