LancerLash Serum Intense Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What Is Lancer Eyelash Enhancer?
LancerLash Serum Intense, US $127 for 5 ml, is a sold out product that has just been restocked.
Listed below are some of the commitments made by this product’s manufacturer which may have attracted swarms of followers to pull it off the shelves to purchase:
- Deliver optimal nourishment to support enhanced health for your hair follicles and your eyelashes.
- Coat each eyelash with protective layer to help it better resist damage and keep it from falling out so that you can grow your eyelashes lengthier.
- Provide an optimal complex of ingredients, including multiple peptides to drive more strands to grow and develop, including from damaged follicles.
Lancer is a brand developed by Dr. Harold Lancer, dermatologist, who started developing skin care products for patients suffering from various skin diseases and imperfections.
What Are The Ingredients In Lancer Eyelash Enhancer
- Triple Peptide Complex: A combination of select amino acids that work together to promote hair growth and development
- Biotin: Support thicker eyelash growth, longer hair life cycle, and stronger lashes to resist fall outs
- Panthenol: This ingredient hydrates and strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier. Panthenol is the provitamin of B5 because and is used in cosmetics and beauty products primarily as a lubricant, emollient and moisturizer. But care should be taken in case of sensitive skin as it might cause redness.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: Contains loads of essential fatty acids and zinc that restores the health of hair follicles, including damaged ones, to support the development of longer, thicker eyelashes
- Glycosaminoglycans: Provides intense moisturization to promote better nourishment and hair conditioning that support faster growth and healthier strands
How To Apply Lancer Eyelash Enhancer
- Apply LancerLash Serum Intense to the base of your eyelashes, working thoroughly to coat each strand from the base to the tops.
- Product is not recommended for layering with your makeup so it may not be suitable for daytime use if you apply makeup regularly during the day.
Benefits of Lancer Eyelash Enhancer
- This formula is not only targeted at growing your lashes and thickening them but, may not help much, in promoting your overall eyelash health.
- Lancer eyelash enhancer reviews attest to the power of this product to bring about healthier-looking, thicker and shinier lashes that do not fall out too easily.
Disadvantages of Lancer Eyelash Enhancer
- This product contains products that are well known to cause severe adverse reactions to the skin, including butylene glycol, alcohol and citric acid, where the first two can result to permanent damage to your skin, including your eyelashes’ hair shafts.
- This product uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as a preservative.
- Lancer eyelash enhancer reviews are too limited, and are generally not available from online stores, making these not quite the best reference to use when you’re deciding whether of not to try out this product for yourself.
Final Verdict: Lancer Eyelash Enhancer
LancerLash Serum Intense is formulated with probably the best ingredients you want to find in a product that promotes hair, specifically eyelash, health. The sensitive nature of the application area, however, should also guarantee safety of ingredients and that irritation will be unlikely which, unfortunately, this product clearly cannot deliver.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day