Lancer The Method: Nourish Review
Lancer The Method: Nourish Introduction
Lancer The Method: Nourish, US $125 for 50 ml, is an anti-aging moisturizer that goes beyond delivering a significant amount of moisture to your skin.
What Does Lancer The Method: Nourish Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging benefits for your skin:
- Restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels and repair your hydration mechanism
- Revive your skin’s youthful skin texture and radiance
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to make these much less noticeable
- Enhance skin elasticity and firmness
- Provide better, more resilient protection to defend your skin against factors that stress, age and damage your skin cells.
Lancer The Method: Nourish Manufacturer’s Detail
Lancer is a brand that is the namesake of Dr. Harold Lancer whose interest in skincare started when he was 7 years old, that was when 10 per cent of his body was burned after an accident. Year of learning and dermatological practice has led Dr. Lancer to one of the most coveted regimens today, that is, The Lancer Method. Lancer products are patterned after clinical procedure counterparts — once only available to patients and, now, with Lancer, anybody can access quality skincare.
Working of Lancer The Method: Nourish
This anti-aging moisturizer delivers on its promises by flooding your skin with moisture and antioxidants. It introduces peptides that facilitate faster skin cell regeneration and force immediate turnover to improve the appearance of wrinkles and other visible signs of aging skin.
Lancer The Method: Nourish Ingredients
- Avocado Oil: Provides surface and deep level nourishment to rehydrate and rejuvenate your skin
- Nasturtium Flower Extract: Promotes brighter, more even toned skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts significant amounts of moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin which it helps your skin store and gradually release the surface to keep your skin from drying out
- Hexapeptide 48: Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making these much less noticeable by smoothening out your skin
- Rare Grape Polyphenol, õ-viniferin: Revitalizes your dull and tired skin while simultaneously defending your skin from free radicals and other environmental stressors that can permanently damage and age your skin
Lancer The Method: Nourish Pros
- This product contains a good combination of almost all of the things your skin needs to give repair and renewal mechanisms a boost.
- It contains some of the best moisturizing ingredients that can be combined to treat and comfort people with dry to very dry skin types.
- This product is multi-functional, delivering both instant results and longer-lasting improvements to your skin.
Lancer The Method: Nourish Cons
- This product is so expensive for the amount of product that you get for every dollar, and price may have to be seriously considered if you want to be on a regimen that you can sustain for a considerable period of time
- Lancer The Method: Nourish reviews posted by users are practically absent which makes it impossible to use testimonials as references to determine how this product affects different people with different skin types.
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of efficacy for the “innovative” ingredients included in this formula, nor of the product itself.
Lancer The Method: Nourish Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients that includes fragrances and chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Lancer The Method: Nourish must only be applied on skin that has been freshly cleansed and toned, ideally once in the morning then, once again at night. For best results, the manufacturer recommends this product to be used with other products the Lancer: The Method skin care regimen for best results.
Lancer The Method: Nourish can be considered as a luxury product for its lavish price tag. It does provide a rich blend of peptides, moisturizers and antioxidants. Unfortunately, the way the formula functions can be just as good as any other basic drug store moisturizer with a much cheaper price tag.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.