Lancer’s Lip Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Lancer’s Lip Serum?
The brand was founded by clinical skincare specialist, Dr. Lancer, best known for his daily three-step anti-aging system to achieve the “Lancer glow”.
Lancer Volume Enhancing Lip Serum, US $42 for 15 ml, moisturizes and primes your lips for a fuller pout while also enhancing the shade of even your boldest lip pigments and their staying power.
Lancer’s Lip Serum: Does it really work?
This product is formulated to bring you the following lip beauty benefits:
- Make healthier, dewier, denser looking lips appear noticeable just seconds following product application
- Enhance lip contour as it gives your lips a rich 3D effect
- Enhances lip hydration and gloss
- Fades fine lines and other signs of skin aging that appear on and around your lip area
- Makes your lips appear more voluminous with a fuller pucker effect that lasts for hours
- Enhances the shade of your lip color
- Provides a primer function that helps your lip products cling better to your lips and not slide
What are the ingredients in Lancer’s Lip Serum?
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Sichaun Pepper Extract: Rich in protective antioxidants, this ingredient also numbs your lips and makes it swell to achieve fullness in appearance.
- Shea Butter: A powerful humectant, it gives your lips the comforting feel of moisture
- Croton Lechleri Sap: Enriched with antioxidants that promote lip health
Benefits of Lancer’s Lip Serum
- Multifunctional product that moisturizes your skin, improves its fullness, and acts as a lip color primer all at the same time.
- Does not contain hormone-disrupting parabens and pore-clogging sulfates.
- Product serves to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to help restore optimal levels of firmness, elasticity and moisture.
- Product is laden with the protective power of antioxidants.
Disadvantages of Lancer’s Lip Serum
- Product contains menthol and butylene glycol, ingredients that are well-known to cause moderate to severe skin irritation.
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can adversely affect your brain and nerve health.
- Product leaves your lips with a bitter taste to it.
- Product only brings temporary benefits that promote your lip health and appearance.
How to Apply Lancer’s Lip Serum
Lancer Volume Enhancing Lip Serum must only be applied on lip skin and only when your lips are freshly cleansed. Use product repeatedly throughout the day as desired without risk of side effects.
Final Verdict- Lancer’s Lip Serum
Lancer Volume Enhancing Lip Serum may have a lip plumping effect although, that may be mostly due to highly irritating ingredients infused in the product formulation. Anyhow, even the moisture boost it offers is temporary. Positive results may last for several hours. However, if you want longer-lasting results, you may have to expand your horizons because this product simply won’t last.
As lip plumpers grow in popularity, so does the variety of lip plumpers that can be found both online and in stores today. However, some of these products are not as effective as others, and issues such as this must be considered prior to purchasing a lip plumper. The following products are listed on their ability to create fuller lips instantly while also ensuring that these instant results last for a long time. The quality of the ingredients in each lip plumper is also considered, as well as the product’s ability to diminish the depth and overall appearance of fine lines both on and around the lips.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."