Lancome Absolue Eye Serum Review
Lancome Absolue Eye Serum Overview:
Lancome Absolue Eye Serum, US $130 for o.5 fl. oz. vial, is an anti-aging product specially formulated to support the appearance of healthier, younger-looking eye area.
Lancome claims that this product has been formulated to deliver the following anti-aging benefits to the very delicate skin around your eyes:
- Promote skin lightening and brightening that relieves your look from dark circles and under eyes which leaves your skin looking dull, dark and lifeless
- Rehydrate your eye skin to obtain and retain ideal moisture levels that soften, smoothen and make your eye skin appear plumper
From the posh, classy and luxurious French heritage in skin care, Lancome was born and is managed as the luxury brand of the L’Oreal group.
Lancome Absolue Eye Serum: Does it Really works?
This product specifically targets 4 key eye zones – ower forehead, lower eyelid, upper cheekbone, and temples – in putting together this rich eye product.
Lancome Absolue Eye Serum Ingredients
- Adenosine: Helps restore optimal levels of cellular energy that makes it possible for your cells to conduct repair, rejuvenation, regeneration, and other mechanisms that lead to skin healing and renewal.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Aattracts moisture from the surroundings, and helps your skin retain, store, and gradually release these to keep your skin well-hydrated over longer periods of time.However it causes skin irritation.
- Caffeine: Promotes enhanced micro circulation that allows for better fluid drainage and improved nutrient uptake, both of which support the improved facilitation of multiple mechanisms that help renew and restore your skin.
Lancome Absolue Eye Serum Pros
- This product comes on smoothly and easily glides over your delicate eye skin, and its sheer texture will guide its beneficial ingredients to settle deep within your skin.
- The formula is well infused with emollients and humectants.
- Lancome Absolue Eye Serum reviews posted by users claim that this product has revealed improvements to skin around their eyes in just a matter of several weeks of regular product application.
- This formula contains Sodium Hyaluronate as a moisturing ingredient but sometimes it causes skin irritation.
Lancome Absolue Eye Serum Cons
- There is very little information available about how this product carries out what it claims to do.
- There are not too many ingredients in the long list of this product’s formula that have been proven to have lasting effects in improving skin health and appearance.
- It contains Alcohol which sometimes causes skin rash.
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof that demonstrates product efficacy in delivering on claims.
Lancome Absolue Eye Serum Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, denatured alcohol is the top 5 ingredient mentioned. Drying alcohol is one of the most irritating and most permanently damaging ingredients that you can expose your skin to.
How to Apply: Lancome Absolue Eye Serum?
- Lancome Absolue Eye Serum must be used after a fresh cleanse.
- Apply day and night under your thicker creams.
Lancome Absolue Eye Serum is made up of ingredients bent to deliver on claims made about this product, and certainly, you will be able to harness those benefits with regular product application. However, you should only start on this cream if you have US $130 to spend on a vial every month which, at closer glance, really is just made the same way that a drugstore brand.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.