Lancome Age Fight Yeux: Does Lancome Age Fight Yeux Work?
Lancome Age Fight Yeux Overview
Lancome Age Fight Yeux is a men’s skin care line for fighting the first signs of aging around the eye area. The anti-age perfecting gel resolves dark circles and puffiness.
In a clinical study of 49 men, 69% said it reduced the first lines, 71% it reduced dark circles, and 65% said it reduced puffiness.
Age Fight Yeux is a perfecting gel for anti puffiness and anti dark circles and can be combined with the Ultimate Cleansing Gel, and Age Fight, an anti-age perfecting fluid, as a power system that works together to give maximum results.
Lancome offers each individual person their own beauty regime. With sixty years in the beauty skin care industry, on three continents, and the backing of the world’s most powerful research facility, Lancome has untouchable knowledge of the skin and it’s specific needs. They have the expertise to develop these high technical products which combine, performance, effectiveness, and reliability.
Lancome Age Fight Yeux – Product Description
Lancome Age Fight Yeux helps men reduce and prevent the first signs of aging. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, eliminates dark under eye circles and puffiness. This is a lightweight and fast absorbing formula that helps the eye zone smooth and young looking.
This is a targeted product offering the combined effectiveness of Artemia Extract, Vitamin E and Terminalia Extract and Caffeine. Artemia Extract acts to strengthen the epidermis, Vitamin E is an antioxidant, Terminalia Extract and caffeine help with draining blood from the eye tissues. This eye gel product helps eliminate dark under eye circles, bags, and puffiness. It smoothes fine lines and wrinkles by 21% and refreshes the eye area for a visibly noticeable younger looking face.
Lancome Age Fight Yeux Advantage
- It is easy to apply twice a day in the morning and at night.
- It is safe for sensitive eyes and contact wearers.
- Ophthalmologist tested and approved.
- It costs $28.00 or less if you shop around the Internet.
Lancome Age Fight Yeux – Drawbacks
- A man worried about his wrinkles may or may not want to pay $28.00 for a skin care product. However it has been see elsewhere for $40.00-$60.00.
Lancome Age Fight Yeux – The Bottomline
Lancome Age Fight Yeux is a product in a series for men that helps address the first signs of aging of the eye, dark circles, and puffiness. The information on this product is rather basic and not as expanded as most women’s products are. The ingredients are not listed on the official web site, but some of the ingredients seem like geared towards a “different” male eye. There are no fancy peptides, collagen boosters, or inflammatory agents mentioned, just the basics. There are clinical studies by 49 men which is not really a large number, that showed good results.
Since Lancome has all this 60 years of available knowledge of great formulations they should at least expand on it on their web site. Most men are new to this beauty stuff, and may take more nudging to try a beauty product. If a women is buying this for a man, they would also like more information about the ingredients and how it works.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.