Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion Review
Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Overview:
Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion, US $49 for 1.7 fl. oz., knows how heat, pollution, and other environmental factors can cause tiredness and fatigue to your skin, to which this products offers the following solutions:
- Provide sun protection that effectively shields your skin from damaging UVA and UVB.
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels to add another layer of UV protection but also to defend your skin from free radical damage that can go all the way down to cellular level attacks.
- Promote better hydration and timed moisture release that keeps your skin hydrated for 24 hours.
- Rebuild your skin’s protective barrier to promote moisture lock as well as shield your skin from environmental damage.
Lancôme is a beauty, personal care and fragrance brand that has been trusted by generations of women and men, and is one of the most globally renowned brands in these industries.
Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Lotion Ingredients
- Avobenzone (3.o%) , Octisalate (5.0%), and Octocrylene (7.0%): Chemical sunscreen actives.
- Vitamin E: Deeply moisturizes your skin as it helps rebuild your skin’s protective outer layer, and enhance the beneficial effects of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.
- Vitamin B5: Leaves your skin’s surface with a protective film while also actively nourishing your skin and help repair damages in your matrix.
- Antioxidants: Derived from botanical sources that include black currant, protect your skin from environmental damage as well as the cell damaging effects of free radicals which can catalyze bio-chemical reactions that can damage and even destroy your skin cells if left unneutralized.
How to Apply:Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Lotion?
- Use Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion with your daytime skin care regimen.
- Reapply throughout the day as needed.
- Use under makeup.
Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Lotion Advantages
- Product contains sun protection that shields your skin from both deep penetrating UVA rays and surface burning UVB rays.However it contains Vitamin C which sometimes causes redness on the skin.
- Product does not leave the surface of your skin greasy.
- Formulation works well for all skin types except for sensitive skin.
Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Lotion Disadvantages
- Product contains chemical sunscreen actives, avobenzone, octisalate, and octocrylene, that have been proven many times to be toxic, and have detrimental effects to a person’s overall health and well-being, most especially when these chemicals are allowed to build up in the body with long-term use.
- Product uses phenoxyethanol and parabens as preservatives, both are highly toxic, and can affect vital organs in the body and their normal functioning.
- This formula contains Alcohol which causes dryness on skin.
- Product contains menthol and fragrance ingredients that can cause severe skin irritations, which makes this product strongly not recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion contains powerful moisturizers and antioxidants that can certainly cause tired skin to become reawakened. That is, if you are willing to settle with highly toxic ingredients in your skin care product although, if you have sensitive skin, the highly sensitizing formula of this product does not earn it a seat in your regimen
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: