Lancome Energie De Vie Moisturizer Review: Is it Safe?
Lancome Energie de vie Moisturizer, US $55 for 1.7 fl. oz., promises to revive, restore and protect your skin from the damaging and aging effects of pollution and stress. More specifically, this product aims to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Restores your skin’s health.
- Relieves your skin from dullness and tired look.
- Re-energizes your skin cells to speed up mechanisms that facilitate healthier, more beautiful skin to happen.
- Provide your skin with antioxidants that shield your skin from UV and free radical damage down to the cellular levels.
Lancome is one of the most trusted brands in skincare, with prominent products leading in the personal care, cosmetics, and fragrance markets.
Lancome Energie De Vie Moisturizer Ingredients
- Goji Berry: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient provides a rejuvenating effect on your skin, helping your skin bounce back from stress and fatigue while simultaneously preventing new skin damage to help your skin cope with the repairs necessary.
- Lemon Balm: Has a calming and soothing effect on inflamed skin, which can help facilitate immediate healing from irritation as it helps tighten and smoothen your overall skin texture.
- Vitamin E: Brings three very specific advantages for your skin which includes flooding your skin with moisture to plump it, help fortify your skin’s surface layer to restore its protective function, and boost your skin’s antioxidant protection to help your skin fight damage caused by UV and free radicals.
- Gentian: Introduces sugars to your skin that help energize it and moisturize it at the same time.
Use Lancome Energie de vie Moisturizer after giving your skin a thorough cleanse that is followed by a toning process. Dot generous amounts of the product around skin that has been dried then spread evenly to cover all areas of your face, neck and chest.
Lancome Energie De Vie Moisturizer Advantages
- Product is prepared with a lightweight formulation that won’t leave your skin greasy and sticky on the surface.
- Manufacturer has pegged this product to be good for use on any skin type.
- Product does not contain parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- Product commits to power up your skin and moisturize it in one step
Lancome Energie De Vie Moisturizer Disadvantages
- Product contains several irritating ingredients, including fragrance, artificial colorants and alcohol, which can irritate your skin and likely cause long-term damage to your skin matrix.
- Product seriously lacks a wide variety of antioxidants that can help your skin stay healthy and damage-free.
- Contains polyethylene glycols (PEG), chemicals that can be highly sensitizing to any skin type but also has high affinity to bind with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, during manufacturing
Lancome Energie de vie Moisturizer is a product that seems to have deliberately left out many other beneficial skin ingredients that would have contributed to this product’s goal of fighting skin stress and fatigue if only more thought was given to the formulation. Unfortunately, this product also infuses severely irritating and matrix damaging ingredients that compromise the health of your skin with regular, long-term product use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."