Lancome Eye On Correction Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Lancome Eye On Correction?
There can be no delay when circles, eye bags and dark under eye circles are making your skin and overall aura look poor, tired and stressed out. Lancome Visionnaire Yeux, US $65 for 0.5 oz.The manufacturer claims it can help you rapidly make your eye skin concerns disappear, almost on contact however there is no clinical evidence behind this claim.
Lancome Eye On Correction – Does it Really work?
Made for daytime and nighttime use, for all types of skin except sensitive and problematic skin types, Lancome Visionnaire Yeux provides three specific benefits to relieve you of your eye skin concerns:
- First, HydraBLUR technology instantly hides signs of skin aging around your eyes.
- Second, it brightens and lightens dark circles, while also smoothening out wrinkles and fine lines in just 4 weeks.
- Third, the formula quickly and seamlessly binds with your skin, most especially advantageous when you need an emergency eye lift.
This formula is multifunctional, having uses for the treatment of wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, eye bags, tired-looking eyes and droopy eye skin.
What are the Ingredients in Lancome Eye On Correction?
- Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, other emollients and skin conditioners: Moisturizers.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside And Tocopherol: Antioxidants that also revitalize skin, making your eyes appear more alive and awake.
- Peptides: Provides external amino acid supply to jumpstart essential skin processes that fuel repair, regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Salicylic Acid: Renders a mild exfoliating function that helps other ingredients better penetrate your skin also supports skin regeneration and faster turnover but it may cause dryness or peeling on skin.
- Caffeine: Provides soothing relief; also floods skin with antioxidants to improve skin resiliency.
How To Apply Lancome Eye On Correction
- Lancome Visionnaire Yeux is ideally applied to skin around the eyes day and night, everyday for noticeable improvements to become visible sooner. Rub your finger together.
- Pump one or two drops. Rub again to activate ingredients with heat. Dot product around both eyes.
- Spread thoroughly with a massage. Do not apply too close to your eyes to avoid eye irritation.
- In the morning, use under makeup, and always top with sunscreen.
- At night, use under your face moisturizers.
Advantages of Lancome Eye On Correction
- Touted by users to be a much better replacement for your concealer.
- Recommended for use on sensitive skin and around sensitive eyes.
- Product promises instant improvement in appearance of aging skin but it may cause peeling on skin.
- More noticeable improvements on aging skin issues, including dark circles and wrinkles become invisible in just 4 weeks.
- Instantly blurs signs of skin aging.
Disadvantages of Lancome Eye On Correction
- Butylene glycol, a miscellaneous ingredient that can cause skin to weaken and become permanently damaged with continued use, appears on the top of this product’s ingredients list, which means that it is present in high concentration in the formula.
- Product contains butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), a suspected endocrine-disrupting chemical.
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG), powerful toxins which can also become contaminated with carcinogenic chemicals, including 1,4-dioxane.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
Final Verdict : Lancome Eye On Correction
Your eyes do give you away. That’s why when you want to keep radiating a good impression, you should consider how skin around your eyes appear. Lancome Eye On Correction is just one of a long list of products to help you age your eyes gracefully. Whether you should use it or not depends on how the product matches your requirements.In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."