Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque Review: Is it for my skin type?
Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque Description
Fora an overnight repair to treat and better manage your tired skin, there’s Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque, US $59 for 100 ml, formulated to give your skin the following benefits:
Promote better hydrated skin
- Provide a soothing and calming moisture boost that relieves your skin from dryness and the irritation associated with it
- Calm your skin from inflammation as it also calms your senses and induce better relaxation
- Provide your skin with the protective power of three of the most beneficial antioxidants you can derive from a topical product, that is, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Niacinamide
- Restores the health of your skin’s outer layer as it improves its resilience from damage
This product has been formulated by Lancome, one of the world’s best recognized beauty brands.
Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque Ingredient
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that leaves your skin feeling better hydrated and the skin surface left with a film-forming layer that soothes dryness while also providing an added layer of protection
- Niacinamide: Improves microcirculation of nutrients necessary for skin repair and regeneration, while also promoting a surface layer that is more resilient to damage
- Vitamin C: Provides powerful antioxidant protection that shields your skin from free radical damage, while also re-energizing your skin cells for faster relief from damage and regeneration of a new skin layer
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Acts as a moisture magnet, it makes up for lost hyaluronic acid naturally produced by your skin
- Vitamin E: Moisturizes and promotes a better fortified skin barrier while also providing antioxidant protection and enhancing the cell energizing effect of Vitamin C
- Cocoa Extract: Enriched with high levels of antioxidants, this ingredient is also laden with other beneficial minerals for your skin, including magnesium and fatty acids that all promote your skin’s overall health
Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque Directions
Use Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque with your evening skincare routine, following cleansing and toning, and layer under your thicker moisturizers. For better product integration with your skin, make exfoliation a regular part of your routine.
Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque Advantages
- Product contains the powerful combination of three of the best antioxidants that you can derive from any skin cream, that is, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Niacinamide, all of which enhance each others functions as well
- Leaves your skin with a shinier, brighter skin tone
- Product has been subjected to a consumer survey that showed the following results:
- 87 per cent of the female subjects felt their skin become softer
- 86 per cent said that the product did not leave a greasy feel on the surface
- 81 per cent claimed that the cream had a relaxing impact on their overall well-being
Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque Disadvantages
- Product contains fragrance, denatured alcohol and benzyl alcohol, all of which are well-known skin irritants which, with long-term use, can damage your skin
- Product contains PEGs, toxic chemicals that easily combines with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin
Lancome Hydra Zen Night Masque is pitched on a sound concept but, unfortunately, one that is not rid of controversial ingredients that can compromise your skin health.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."