Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum: Does It Work?
Many of us have been brought up to know Lancôme — having seen our own mothers and grandmothers trust and use Lancôme products themselves. With over 80 years of success and experience with skincare, can you continue to trust Lancôme with your own skin aging issues today?
About Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum
Certainly one of the most successful anti-aging eye serums in the market today is Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum, an eye brightening serum that instantly hydrates skin around your eyes to fight puffiness, dark under eye circles, and wrinkles.
Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum sells at $69.00 for every 30 ml vial that comes with a unique applicator that not targets areas most prone to develop signs of aging but also, massages skin to improve fluid and oxygen circulation. Fluids stuck in blood vessels and capillaries around your eyes result to flooding around your eye area and often lead to dark under eye circles and puffy eyes.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum
With more than 80 years of global recognition for its skincare and beauty products, Lancôme continues to be one of the world’s most reputable luxury brand when it comes to beauty and skincare. To this date, Lancôme combines science and creativity to come up with the most innovative and practical products that support men and women in maintining and keeping skin youthful and beautiful.
Lancôme has made a mark with its Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate, an anti-aging system which makes use of a unique, proprietary formulation, and that includes the Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum.
Based on a self-assessment study involving 55 women, the following results have been observed over a four week course of regular product use:
- 85% claimed they felt softer skin around the eyes after just a single application
- 81% said that their eyes looked less tired after only a month of using the product
How Does Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Work?
After a reported 14 years of research and 7 patents, Lancôme introduces the New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum. This new anti-aging product from Lancôme promises visibly more radiant and smoother skin around the eyes and results that you can feel in just seven days of continued product use. Lancôme claims that the product’s formulation contains a powerful, proprietary complex that includes biotechnology derived ingredients that instantly fight signs of skin aging and restore youthful, flawless skin.
Combined with other powerful skin moisturizers, emollients and humectants, eye contour instantly feels more moisturized, visibly becomes firmer and appears more rested.
Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Ingredients
Active ingredients include:
- An internally developed complex, a proprietary formulation that includes biotechnology derived ingredients that helps flood skin with moisture that instantly lightens and brightens skin after application but also, heals skin from within for longer term results that last.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate, a probiotic bacteria that has been shown to support DNA repair. This ingredient is also extra beneficial to people who have acne problems as it supports the maintenance of a healthy skin microflora.
- Glycerin, naturally produced by the body, when added to skincare products help boost skin’s moisture in two ways — first, by supplying additional moisture and, secondly, by preventing moisture loss.
- Dimethicone, works in combination with Glycerin to instantly moisturize and firm up skin. As a result, you will feel and see an instant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as soon as you apply the product.
- Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, acts to maintain the pH of the formulation and prevent the potency of active ingredients from breaking down.
The complete ingredient list in every bottle of Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid are as follows:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Amonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Amonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xathan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Octyldodcanol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance
Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Benefits
Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Drawbacks
There are no such drawbacks associated with this product.
Cleanse skin thoroughly and apply toner before application. Using the applicator, apply Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum to areas around your eyes, careful not to put it into contact with your eyes.
Product is not formulated to treat any illness or cure any disease. Use only as indicated.
Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Side Effects
Product is formulated with phenoxyethanol which may have debilitating effects to the central nervous system.
Who can use Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum
Men and women with mature skin may use this product. Pregnant and lactating women are strongly encouraged to avoid product use.
Lancôme New Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum has been receiving good product reviews, particularly for its instant skin lifting effect. While the results are promising, it is equally best for you to read the labels and do your research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.