Lancome Renergie Day Cream Anti-Wrinkle Review
Lancome Renergie Day Cream Anti-Wrinkle Overview
At a time when the beauty and skincare industry is projected to grow into the trillions, it’s only wise to be critical about product claims. Expect it, the wide variety of products we see being taken to and off of the market these days will only continue to rise, as more players are lured to cater to the growing market and own a piece of it.
Lancome Renergie Day Cream comes from one of the most luxurious and most recognized global brands that pioneered anti-aging skincare. It is a richly formulated day time moisturizer that claims to have the power to fight wrinkles and fine lines.Get firmer, more supple skin only from Lancome Renergie Day Cream for US$116 per 1.7 oz. jar. Although this product contains Stearic Acid which could cause skin rashes.
Lancome Rénergie Day Cream comes from one of the most luxurious and most recognized global brands that pioneered anti-aging skincare. It is a richly formulated day time moisturizer that claims to have the power to fight wrinkles and fine lines.Get firmer, more supple skin only from Lancome Rénergie Day Cream for US$116 per 1.7 oz. jar.
Lancome Renergie Day Cream Anti-Wrinkle Ingredients:
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it removes dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Glycerin: It helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
- Caffeine: Caffeine constricts blood vessels to reduce redness.It also works as a diuretic, aids in circulation and is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Paraffin: It helps to provide layer of oil on the surface of the skin to prevent water evaporating from the skin surface.
How To Apply : Lancome Renergie Day Cream Anti-Wrinkle?
- Apply Lancome Renergie Day Cream everyday, after cleansing and toning skin.
- Apply on skin with sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Use with the Lancome Renergie Night Cream to complement this product’s formulation, for best results. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Lancome Renergie Day Cream Anti-Wrinkle Pros:
- This product contains powerful moisturizers that can instantly plump up your skin and keep it hydrated for a long period of time.
- It contains Glycerin which retains skin moisturized while causes itching sometimes.
- It also contains Soybean Protein that work to moisturize skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Lancome Renergie Day Cream Anti-Wrinkle Cons:
- This product contains parabens that can potentially adversely affect your otherwise normally functioning hormone-regulated body processes.
- It also contains fragrances and colorants which can be highly irritating to sensitive skin types.
- This product does not contain sunscreen protection. While it lacks a good line up of the skin aging preventing power of antioxidants and peptides, and mostly contains skin conditioning agents, this product carries a very expensive price tag.
- It contains Paraffin which may cause pores blocked.
When it comes to anti-aging skincare, visible results will never be about the price tag. It has always been about the science behind skincare products. There are plenty of brand which consist of similar ingredients and come in affordable prices. So we would suggest you to keep your search on and look for the product which suits your skin and suits your pocket.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.