Lancome Renergie Eye Lift Contour
Lancome Renergie Eye Lift Contour Overview
Renergie Eye Lift Contour Eye lifting and firming eye serum has been discontinued and is now called High Resolution Eye Collaser 5X intense collagen anti-wrinkle eye serum. It fights wrinkles at its source.
This new product contains a revolutionary new complex that targets 5 key types of collagen in the skin. The synthesis of 80% new collagen begins in 48 hours. Clinical tests showed that 100% of people felt the skin’s contour was more supple immediately, while 86% saw a visible reduction in puffiness. In three weeks 64% saw a visible reduction in wrinkles and 54% saw a visible reduction in dark under eye circles.
Lancome Renergie Eye Lift Contour – Product Description
Renergie Eye Lift Contour now High Resolution Eye Collaser 5X, will help your face feel tightened and lifted and the facial contours appear fully supported. Some of the benefits of this product are that it pushes the wrinkles up and out in the eye area and adds firmness. It firms and strengthens the eye area and reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness in the eye area. Rice peptides stimulate production of collagen I, III, and VI which are the main ones in the epidermal junction.
Alfalfa Extract and Co-Enzyme R combined with Cg stimulates collagen IV and V to provide support. Vitamin P strengthens blood capillary walls in the eye area, and caffeine stimulates microcirculation in the eye area.
Lancome Renergie Eye Lift Contour Advantage
- This product is easy to use and it hydrates very well.
- It costs around $59.00 which is probably fair for the technology.
- This helps with collagen production which is key.
Lancome Renergie Eye Lift Contour – Drawbacks
- This product is for women only.
- The formula and name are completely different than the original without any explanation.
- There are already enough eye products to choose from and it is already confusing enough.
- Lancome does not provide any before and after pictures, or testimonials.
Lancome Renergie Eye Lift Contour – The Bottomline
Lancome High Resolution Eye Collaser 5X is the new replacement of Lancome Renergie Eye Lift Contour. It fights wrinkles deep within the skin’s surface layers. In-vitro testing on Rice Peptides and Alfalfa Extracts shows new collagen production within 48 hours based on a 3 to 4 week consumer test. It targets the five key types of collagen in the skin.
The Lancome company has again discontinued a product to replace it with something different and new. That can be confusing to someone who gets used to the other version but has no choice but to switch over to this one. It has different technology than the Renergie Eye Lift Contour had, so someone may have to start all over to find something similar to how that was. Maybe this one has more features that are more beneficial but the point is if all this change is necessary. There must be a reason to discontinue a product and completely change the name and the formula and replace it. Lancome does not give any explanation to this question.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."