Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner Review
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner Introduction
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner, US $26 for 200 ml, is a tonic product that promises to rehydrate your skin and help restore its optimal moisture levels with regular use.
What Does Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner Claim
This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements for you to indulge and spoil your skin with:
- Moisturize your skin and support the restoration of its healthy hydration to keep it supple, dewy and well-nourished all day
- Instantly relieve your skin of fatigue, dullness and lifelessness
- Purify your skin and promote a clearer, brighter overall complexion
- Leave your skin softer, smoother and more even toned
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner Manufacturer’s Detail
Lancôme is a French luxury brand that has come to be associated with all things indulgent, expensive, and extravagant. The brand is owned and operated by the L’Oreal Group to cater to Class A clients who have the most discerning and the most impeccable taste for beauty products and fragrances – categories where Lancôme has succeeded in leading. With over 80 years in circulation, this brand has become one of the most recognizable skin care companies around the world.
Working of Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner
This product works by significantly boosting your skin’s moisture levels in several ways, using a combination of emollients, humectants, and water-binding ingredients. It also facilitates faster skin healing so that moisture can be stored and kept in.
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner Ingredients
- Honey: Without doubt, one of the nature’s best humectants, this helps restore ideal moisture levels in your skin, as it attracts moisture to rest on your skin while simultaneously helping your skin heal and recover its natural ability to efficiently capture and store moisture
- Sweet Almond Extract: Draws out impurities stuck deep within your pores, brings irritated skin a soothing relief, and enriched with Vitamin A which promotes faster skin cell regeneration and renewal
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also hyaluronic acid, it attracts and binds moisture to sit on your skin
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner Pros
- This product contains a variety of ingredients that help restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels that, when combined, flood your skin with conditioners, strengthen your skin’s surface layer, and improve your skin’s water-binding and retention properties.
- This product has been designed to deliver multiple benefits, giving you more value for every drop.
- The formula is infused with ingredients that provide anti-inflammatory functions
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner Cons
- The emollient heavy formulation may not be suitable for use by people with oily to combination skin, but may be more appropriate for people with normal to dry skin.
- It is possible that most potentially beneficial ingredients in the formula are present in quantities that are so low, because phenoxyethanol is listed as the #5 ingredient, so that these probably will not be capable of delivering any visible benefits for your skin.
- Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner reviews reveal that several users have experienced different forms of irritation from product use.
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe cases of contact dermatitis and other allergies due to butylene glycol, triethanolamine, fragrances, and artificial colorants
- Increased risk for endocrine dysfunctions due to the presence of several parabens
- Increased risk for brain-related diseases due to phenoxyethanol
To use Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner, soak a cotton pad with the product then smooth the wet cotton all over your face, neck and chest.
Lancôme Tonique Confort Comforting Rehydrating Toner can be a good addition to your morning and evening skin care regimens if you do not already have a toner in your regular routines. However, in case you are already sold to toners, this one will merit your closer, more focused attention. While this product may be extremely hydrating to the skin, it may not be an ideal function if you have oily skin. Besides, the formula may boost your skin’s dewy appearance at first but, owing to the irritants in the formula, it is quite possible that the tides will turn sooner than later.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: