Lancome Tonique Confort Toner Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Lancome Tonique Confort?
From Lancome, a subsidiary of the L’Oreal Group of Companies, comes Tonique Confort, US $26 for 200 ml. This product acts as an essence and toner, purifying and cleansing your skin, as it moisturizes your skin and keeps it hydrated over long periods of time. The secret lies in the sweet almond extract and honey combined in its moisture-rich complex. However none of this effectiveness are clinically proven.
Non-comedogenic, this product leaves your skin with the comfortable, silky smooth feel of the surface layer and a dewiness that sinks deep within.
What Are The Ingredients In Lancome Tonique Confort?
- Honey: a powerful natural humectant that attracts water molecules, binds them together and stores moisture inside your skin for hours, equally making skin feel more comfortable and better hydrated.
- Sweet Almond: highly moisturizing to your skin and hair, with high Vitamin E and fatty acid content that gives your skin a moisture boost while your pores tighten and skin is left with a silkier, softer feel.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: moisturizes your skin and allows inflammations to heal more rapidly as it also reinforces your skin’s protective barriers.
- Glycerin: soothes your skin by providing both deep moisture boost and leaving a silky, soft feeling on the surface. But also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: replenishes the lost hyaluronic acid content of your skin — a natural occurrence in older skin but also, when skin feels fatigued. However it can cause itching or skin irritation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: also Vitamin E, it floods your skin with moisture and antioxidants that give skin a powerful shield against free radicals, and supports the rebuilding and refortification of your skin’s protective layers.
How To Apply Lancome Tonique Confort
For best results and as per manufacturer guidelines:
- Lancome Tonique Confort must be applied twice daily as part of your basic skincare routine, that is, a cleanse, tone and moisturize regimen meant to be followed religiously every day and every night.
- Use a cotton pad to apply this product generously but gently across freshly washed skin on your face, neck and chest to help purify your pores and smoothen your skin’s texture.
Benefits Of Lancome Tonique Confort
- Manufacturer recommends product use on all skin types, including even on sensitive and problematic skin.
- Contains ingredients that instantly moisturizes your skin and keeps it feeling well hydrated for hours but, few ingredients may cause irritation.
- Leaves skin with a renewed and rejuvenated appearance that makes your skin give off a natural glow.
Disadvantages Of Lancome Tonique Confort
- Product contains toxic phenoxyethanol, and polyethylene glycols which can cause serious and long-term damages to your overall health and well-being.
- Product contains parabens, chemicals that affect how your hormones behave, including how it regulates and controls various organ functions.
- Product contains butylene glycol, synthetic dyes and artificial fragrances which are all well-known to be severely skin irritating, and therefore puts your skin at high risk of inflammation and damage.
- There are no studies presented to support product claims, nor is there ample explanation provided as to how all of the ingredients listed in this product formulation merit a place in its formula roundup.
Final Verdict: Lancome Tonique Confort Toner
Lancome Tonique Confort supports your skin’s anti-aging goals by helping keep your skin better moisturized round-the-clock by evening your skin tone and tightening your pores. It isn’t the only product that does so which makes it imperative for you to check other products in its league too.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."