Lancôme Visionnairé Advanced Skin Corrector Review: Is it Suitable?
Lancôme Visionnairé Advanced Skin Corrector is a product created to target skin that has been damaged by many factors, including age. Wrinkles and fine lines, enlarged pores, and uneven texture are the main focus of this serum. Manufactured by Lancôme, this product may be your ultimate skin enhancer that can improve and restore, repair and moisturize. Lancôme has been around many years, and can be considered an expert in the field of skin care, cosmetics, and fragrance. This product promises to make your skin smoother and softer, with less pronounced wrinkles and fine lines. Skin will improve in texture as the surface smoothens out to reveal finer-looking skin. After only 3 days, pores will be noticeably smaller. Skin texture will be softer and younger-looking.This product is suitable for all skin types as it is non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, and dermatologist-tested for safety. Not only is this appropriate to use for all skin types, but for ethnicities as well. This serum goes well under makeup or alone, as it gives you a smoother skin surface to work with.The manufacturer states that skin feels smoother and softer in one application, and that in three days, pores are visibly refined. In four weeks, however, manufacturer also states that skin will improve as skin texture will be finer and visibly corrected.
- Aqua / water
- Alcohol denat
- Sodium tetrahydrojasmonate
- Hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer
- Bis-peg/ppg-16/16 peg/ppg-16/16 dimethicone
- Dipropylene glycol
- ci 77891 / titanium dioxide
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Secale cereale extract / rye seed extract
- Poloxamer 338
- Ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide / ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate
- Pentylene glycol
- Disodium edta
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Parfum / fragrance
- Inulin lauryl carbamate
The serum is to be applied to the face and neck that are freshly cleansed, preferably in the morning and at night for maximum results. You may apply moisturizer afterwards.
- Addresses skin conditions like wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and tone
- Non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, and dermatologist-tested
- Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities
- Can be used alone or under makeup
- Results can be visible in just a few days
- Very expensive for an anti-aging serum.
Lancôme Visionnairé Advanced Skin Corrector is a skin-enhancing product that not only improves wrinkles and other signs of aging, but it also corrects enlarged pores and smoothens out skin out skin tone and texture. This serum is non-acnegenic, so it will not induce any breakouts even for acne-prone skin. And since it is appropriate to use by all skin types and ethnicities, it is safe and effective to use. Because of the price of this product, you have to make sure this is the one worth trying before purchasing it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.