Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Overview:
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief, US $28.60 for 90 capsules, is an oral menopause supplement indicated for the relief of multiple symptoms associated with menopause.
About Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Lane Labs, a neutraceuticals company that has been rebranded as LaneInnovative Natural Products. The company is based in the USA. In 2011, the company was found to be in contempt of neglecting to follow an earlier court order issued that barred the company from making unfounded health claims. The court order was issued following a case brought to the court by the Federal Trade Commission in 2000.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provide immediate and long-term relief from the discomforting symptoms associated with menopause, including night sweats, hot flashes, sex drive, and vaginal dryness.
- Protect your body from the high risks menopause poses on your health and well-being, particularly concerning bone health and heart health.
- Deliver a safer way of normalizing estrogen levels, the production of which naturally dwindles with sharp fluctuations due to menopause.
- With regular supplement intake, you get to benefit from a higher quality of life even with the onset of menopause.
What Are The Ingredients In Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief?
- Calcium Hydroxide and Calcium Oxide: Stable calcium derivatives that makes the formula a sufficient calcium supplement that helps prevent and stop loss of bone density by regulating the activity of the parathyroid hormone which is responsible for the levels and activities of calcium in your bloodstream, in effect promoting bone formation and helps fight the onset of bone-related diseases, including osteoporosis.
- Maca Root Extract: Influences specific pathways and brain synapses that control hormone production, helping normalize your estrogen levels and thereby setting you up for a better mood, enhanced focus, and practically ease all other discomforts associated with fluctuating estrogen levels.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: Contains powerful flavonoids that deliver protective antioxidants which shield critical organs from inflammation, is well-known to deliver relief from hot flashes and pains associated with menopause, and improve blood and fluid circulation which promotes general health and well-being.
Directions To Use:
Take up to three capsules of Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief with your meals — one each during breakfast, lunch and dinner. The manufacturer recommends taking the supplement continuously for at least one month to feel how it improves your menopausal symptoms. When you intend to take this supplement or any other supplement for that matter, always consult with your healthcare specialist first as these may react with your medications or negatively affect any medical condition that you may already be suffering from.
- Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be rid of sugar, lactose, gluten, milk, eggs, animal products, and soy, and does not contain estrogen nor work by attempting to replace it.
- This product has been guaranteed safe by the manufacturer following two studies that showed subjects did not exhibit any side effects even at double the dose of recommended supplement intake.
- This product is produced by a manufacturer, the credibility of which has been tainted when the court ruled that it was marketing products that had unfounded claims.
- Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief reviews indicate that different people are differently affected by supplementing with this product.
Does Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients, reviews, and studies conducted, there are no side effects that can be expected when Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief. However, results are subjective and may vary from one person to another. When you feel that this product is worsening your menopausal symptoms or, if you observe any potential adverse reaction, immediately discontinue intake.
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Customer Reviews:
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief reviews read:
- “I took as directed for two months. It was no help whatsoever. save your money save your money save your money.” — Allyson Doerfler on Amazon
- “Works well for me and I like that it’s a natural, organic solution!” — Bryn Fenton on Amazon
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief contains ingredients that are common to many menopause supplements, and it even amps up its calcium component. However, it’s not easy to ignore the tainted reputation of its makers, most especially since supplements, including this product, are not evaluated by the FDA.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.