Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Review
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Overview:
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief, US $26.95 for 90 capsules, is an oral menopause supplement indicated for the relief of multiple symptoms associated with menopause.
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Lane Labs, a neutraceuticals company that has been rebranded as LaneInnovative Natural Products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Provide immediate and long-term relief from the discomforting symptoms associated with menopause, including night sweats, hot flashes, sex drive, and vaginal dryness.
- Protect your body from the high risks menopause poses on your health and well-being, particularly concerning bone health and heart health.
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Ingredients:
- Calcium Hydroxide and Calcium Oxide: Stable calcium derivatives that makes the formula a sufficient calcium supplement that helps prevent and stop loss of bone density by regulating the activity of the parathyroid hormone which is responsible for the levels and activities of calcium in your bloodstream, in effect promoting bone formation and helps fight the onset of bone-related diseases, including osteoporosis.You may experience side effects of nausea, vomiting or severe abdominal pain.
- Maca Root Extract: Influences specific pathways and brain synapses that control hormone production, helping normalize your estrogen levels and thereby setting you up for a better mood, enhanced focus, and practically ease all other discomforts associated with fluctuating estrogen levels.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: Contains powerful flavonoids that deliver protective antioxidants which shield critical organs from inflammation, is well-known to deliver relief from hot flashes and pains associated with menopause, and improve blood and fluid circulation which promotes general health and well-being.
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Dosage
- Take up to three capsules of Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief with your meals — one each during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The manufacturer recommends taking the supplement continuously for at least one month to feel how it improves your menopausal symptoms.
- When you intend to take this supplement or any other supplement for that matter, always consult with your healthcare specialist first as these may react with your medications or negatively affect any medical condition that you may already be suffering from.
- Fewer Hot Flashes/Night Sweats
- Greater Arousal and Sexuality
- This product is produced by a manufacturer, the credibility of which has been tainted when the court ruled that it was marketing products that had unfounded claims.
- Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief reviews indicate that different people are differently affected by supplementing with this product.
- It contains Calcium Oxide that can lead to nausea, vomiting or severe abdominal pain
Does Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief Have Any Side Effects?
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief contains ingredients that are common to many menopause supplements, and it even amps up its calcium component. However, it’s not easy to ignore the tainted reputation of its makers, and also for some customer’s it didn’t work. Choice is Yours !
Lane Labs Warmi Menopause Relief contains ingredients that are common to many menopause supplements, and it even amps up its calcium component. However, it’s not easy to ignore the tainted reputation of its makers, most especially since supplements, including this product, are not evaluated by the FDA.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."