Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew Review
Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew Overview:
Bright, radiant complexion has always been the gold standard of beautiful skin among Asian women, pushing the skin whitening industry up to a multi-billion dollar value. With more Asian skincare brands breaking through the western and global markets, it can be safely expected that skin lightening and brightening formulations will soon also dominate their new markets.
Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew Description
From the world-renowned Korean skincare brand, Laneige, comes Original Essence White Plus Renew. This product claims to give you visibly lighter skin , and to brighten your skin for up to two tones fairer with regular, prolonged use.
The makers of Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew reports on an independent consumer satisfaction survey conducted by a third-part research agency where 299 product users based in Korea, China and Singapore were surveyed on product benefits. The results showed:
- Some said that their skin felt better moisturized
- Rest said they noticed their skin take on a brighter, healthier complexion
This product is being sold at $80 for 40 ml.
Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew Ingredients
- Proprietary Melacrusher: Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew has the proprietary Melacrusher as its active ingredient. This complex is made from the combination of skin brightening ingredients which include Vitamin B3 and Green Tea Extract, among others.
- Vitamin B3: It is known to help inhibit skin pigmentation and correct skin darkening, while also improving the skin’s protective layers.
- Green tea: It contains one of the most powerful antioxidants, the polyphenol, epigallocatechin gallate which protects skin cells from damage.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it removes dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
How to Apply: Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew ?
- Use Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew day and night on clean and clear skin.
- Apply product generously on skin by dotting your face and then evenly spreading it out with your fingers.
- Massage into skin for enhanced penetration.
Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew Pros:
- Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew claims is backed by favorable results from an independently conducted study.
- It contains Glycerin which retained skin moisturized,However it causes itching on sensitive skin.
Laneige Original Essence White Plus Renew Cons:
- Product contains fragrance which can be potentially irritating to sensitive skin types.
- It is Expensive.
- According to some customer reviews it didn’t fade acne marks.
- Few reviews said its not moisturizing in long term.
Skincare can be tough, particularly when you are dealing with multiple skin issues and tackling thousands of products on the counters, all promising you healthy, youthful looking skin. When it is as straightforward and reasonably priced as this product, however, it seriously eases your choice because sometimes, the only way to gauge a product is to try it out on you.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.