Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream?
There seems to be no end to anti-aging skincare products being manufactured left, right and center. While some genuinely introduce research-based formulations, most are just doing the leg work in as far as marketing and promotions are concerned. Of course, both sets of companies are after profit but, one set wants to win your trust while the other is after robbing you off one time.
What many of these skincare product makers don’t realize is that consumers are much smarter than they think. Yes, consumers often have unrealistic expectations which leaves product claims unmet but, consumers only want lasting results, and they are willing to pay the price – if it’s worth it.
Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream performs two key functions that causes significant improvements to your skin. First,it can deeply moisturizes skin around your eyes, which plumps it up and enlivens the overall complexion of skin around your eyes but it may cause rash around area on skin irritation. Second, it follows through with a moisture boost that consists of peptides and vitamin E, effectively lifting skin and supporting increased levels of skin elasticity which, in turn, makes your skin more resistant to skin aging caused by environmental damage.There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
What Are The Ingredients In Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream?
Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream is made from the following ingredients, classified according to their functional roles in this product’s formulation:
- Squalene: This is a type of lipid derived from olive and aids in maintaining the health of the skin by hydrating, smoothening and softening it.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out. However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
How To Apply Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream
As suggested by manufacturer:
- Apply Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream on thoroughly cleansed skin only.
- Dot skin around the eyes with the product then incorporate well into your skin with a gentle massaging action.
Benefits Of Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream
- This product is made with deeply moisturizing ingredients that have the combined potential to keep skin well-hydrated at all times.
- It helps to remove dirt, sweat from the skin but it may cause skin redness.
Disadvantages Of Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream
- This product is formulated with the potentially neurotoxic, phenoxyethanol.
- It contains Butylene glycol which causes redness or irritation on applied area.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Final Verdict: Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream
This product may be moderately priced for the high potential of its formulation to deliver results you can see and feel. However, it cannot be helped – safety should always be your top priority. If there’s anything about this product you can’t fathom, you don’t have to worry because there will certainly be another that will work just as fine for your skin.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."