Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream Review: Is It A Effective Eye Cream?
There seems to be no end to anti-aging skincare products being manufactured left, right and center. While some genuinely introduce research-based formulations, most are just doing the leg work in as far as marketing and promotions are concerned. Of course, both sets of companies are after profit but, one set wants to win your trust while the other is after robbing you off one time.
What many of these skincare product makers don’t realize is that consumers are much smarter than they think. Yes, consumers often have unrealistic expectations which leaves product claims unmet but, consumers only want lasting results, and they are willing to pay the price – if it’s worth it.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream is moderately priced at $47 for every 20 ml jar. This product performs two key functions that causes significant improvements to your skin.
First, Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream deeply moisturizes skin around your eyes, which plumps it up and enlivens the overall complexion of skin around your eyes. Second, it follows through with a moisture boost that consists of peptides and vitamin E, effectively lifting skin and supporting increased levels of skin elasticity which, in turn, makes your skin more resistant to skin aging caused by environmental damage.
This product works two ways – to protect your skin from further damage by reinforcing the skin’s outer barriers, and to facilitate skin cell regeneration.
Overall, Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream promises you brighter, more youthful skin.
Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream Ingredients
Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream is made from the following ingredients, classified according to their functional roles in this product’s formulation:
- Solvent: Water, Butylene Glycol
- Moisturizers / Emollients / Humectants / Skin Conditioners / Moisturizers: Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone,Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Palmitic Acid, Tromethamine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearyl Behenate, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, HYDROXYPROPYL BISPALMITAMIDE MEA
- Vitamins and Antioxidants: Tocopherol, Adenosine
- Stabilizers and Texturizers: Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Polysorbate 20
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Fragrance: Fragrance
Apply Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream on thoroughly cleansed skin only. Dot skin around the eyes with the product then incorporate well into your skin with a gentle massaging action.
Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream Pros
This product is made with deeply moisturizing ingredients that have the combined potential to keep skin well-hydrated at all times.
Laneige Perfect Renew Firming Eye Cream Cons
This product is formulated with the potentially neurotoxic, phenoxyethanol.
This product may be moderately priced for the high potential of its formulation to deliver results you can see and feel. However, it cannot be helped – safety should always be your top priority. If there’s anything about this product you can’t fathom, you don’t have to worry because there will certainly be another that will work just as fine for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.