What is La’Pura Cream?
La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Cream is a facial skin moisturizer that may help you reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles on your face, freezing time, so to speak.
Combining an advanced moisturizer with replenishing collagen and skin toning peptides the manufacturer claims that this product can help your skin look healthier and younger.
Who is the manufacturer of La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Cream?
This product is brought to you from La’Pura Skincare products, and they are a fairly new player in the skincare and cosmetic industry.
Only offering their products for purchase online allows them to reach the largest target consumer group while helping to keep overall costs down.
What are the active ingredients used in La’Pura Cream?
The key ingredients used in this formula are according to the manufacturer what set this anti-wrinkle cream apart from the others. The manufacturer boasts them to be all-natural and unique to this product.
- Phytoceramide – Are plant-based lipids and phytonutrients that work in the outer most layer of the skin to help lock in moisture. They represent 35-40% of the intercellular binding cement-like compound that contributes to skin hydration.
- Retinol – A form of vitamin A that is thought to help plump the skin and possibly improve the collagen levels.
- Acmella Flower Extract – Aside from containing a high concentration of free radical scavenging activity it is a fast-acting muscle relaxant and wrinkle reducer.
- Black Currant Seed – contains an essential fatty acid-rich lipid that may help to alleviate dry skin in humans. Black Currant also boasts a high level of antioxidant-rich vitamins and other medicinal properties thought to benefit the skin.
How does La’Pura Skin Care work?
Working to restore three fundamental elements of younger skin.
It’s a known fact that young skin is more hydrated, firm and supple-looking than that of aged skin. According to the American Board of Dermatology, it is never too late to start treating signs of aging and the best place to start is with a good quality moisturizer and sunscreen.
La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Cream offers users a combination of improved hydration and nourishment, better elasticity and firmness while reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. All in one cream.
What are the advantages of using La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Cream?
- May help to improve overall facial skin hydration.
- Using La’Pura may help to reduce the signs of aging that can appear on your face and neck as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Regular use of this skincare cream may help to replenish needed nutrients and improve skin immunity levels.
- Your skin may appear more supple and have better elasticity helping your skin to appear younger.
What are the disadvantages of using La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Cream?
- There is no mention of a sunscreen element included in this products description.
- This product is only available for purchase through direct online sales, meaning you cannot find it in a local retail store if you were to run out.
- You may find that the vitamin A in this product could cause some skin irritation if you are sensitive.
Frequently asked questions
What is the cost of La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Cream?
It seems the only way to purchase La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Cream is to take advantage of the product trial.
- Trial cost is $4.97 to cover the shipping
- All future orders will be auto-shipped for $84.37 plus $3.97 in shipping costs.
You must cancel the trial within 14-days from your original order date to avoid the future shipments and costs.
Who should use La’Pura Cream?
Anyone wishing to restore a more youthful appearance to their skin may find benefit in using this anti-aging cream.
Is there any side-effect of using La’Pura Skin care Cream?
Like with all cosmetics, lotions or medications persons with sensitivities should consult their health care provider before using this cream. There is a chance of an allergic reaction, especially to the vitamin A in this product.
How should you use this Cream?
The manufacturer recommends using this product twice daily for the best results. You should use this cream on clean, dry skin and allow the cream to absorb fully before continuing with any other facial care products or application of your makeup products.
Can you return this product easily?
No, currently there is no return of merchandise information available for this product. They do have strict cancellation requirements to stop any future auto-bill shipments. You must contact them via email or phone within 14-days from the original order date to cancel all future auto orders.
La’Pura Wrinkle Freezing Cream may help provide a boost in hydration to your facial skin and may play a role in your overall anti-aging skincare regime, but may not be the total anti-aging skincare product the manufacturer claims it is.
According to the Healthline, a total anti-aging skincare routine will include multiple steps that include a cleanser, exfoliator, sunscreen protection and even serums and creams that can help provide additional anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that are not included in this product.
While this may be a good starting point for your anti-aging and wrinkle-reducing skincare routine, it may not be a complete one.
Don’t purchase the first product that you come across when you are selecting a topical anti-aging facial skincare product. Do your due diligence and compare multiple products and their ingredients to find the product that best suits your skin type and needs.