Rodan And Fields LASH BOOST Review
Lash Boost Rodan Fields Overview:
Rodan and Fields LASH BOOST, US $150 per tube is an eyelash enhancing product that works to thicken and lengthen your eyelashes.Rodan And Fields LASH BOOST Claim that:
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- Dramatically lengthen and volumize your eyelashes.
- Protect every strand to promote longer hair cycle and protect against fallouts.
- Improve the nutrient content of your hair and eyelids to support healthier lash growth.
- This product is formulated and distributed by Rodan + Fields, a skin care line that is professionally formulated by skin care specialists.
Lash Boost Rodan Fields:Does It Really Work?
This product works by replenishing the nutrients and moisture naturally lost to your skin, in effect encouraging faster lash regeneration and prolonging the life cycle of each strand of your eyes.
Lash Boost Rodan Fields Ingredients:
- Panthenol: Coat every strand of your eyelash which conditions your skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It boost the moisture content of your eyelids and eyelashes to promote better and thicker eyelash growth, however it may causes skin irritation.
- Biotin and Keratin: Deliver the nutrients your eyelashes need to stay healthy, and grow longer and thicker while also arresting damage on your strands.
- Peptides: Function as precursors in creating new strands and adding length to existing ones, also enhances cell communication to speed up lash growth and promote more volumized lashes.
- Hydrolyzed Gycosaminoglycans: Speed up lash growth while simultaneously re-fortifying each strand to grow thicker and longer eyelashes that are also more resistant to fallouts.
Lash Boost Rodan Fields Pros:
- This product thickens your eyelashes and doubles as a brow enhancer as well.
- The product is easy to use and comes with a built in applicator.
- According to some customer reviews lash boost works better,However some customer face side effects like dark circles and puffy.
Lash Boost Rodan Fields Cons:
- The product is very expensive compared to other eyelash enhancers available in the market that are similarly formulated and that promise to deliver the same results.
- The manufacturer provides results of a very limited consumer test involving only 41 subjects.
- Rodan and Fields LASH BOOST reviews posted by users indicate that many have experienced eye and skin irritations as a result if product use.
- This formula contains Sodium hyaluronate which causes skin irritation.
Lash Boost Rodan Fields Side Effects:
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chlorphenesin and denatured alcohol, both of which can cause your eyelids and hair shaft to become irreversibly damaged.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
How To Apply: Lash Boost Rodan Fields?
- Rodan and Fields LASH BOOST is formulated to be used as a nightly lash treatment.
- Clean and rid your eyelids of any impurities and not put anything on application areas before applying this product.
Rodan and Fields LASH BOOST promises you thicker, healthier eyelash growth – a common eyelash enhancer promise that comes at a much more expensive price tag. If you’re willing to spend this much, know that trying out any new product will always be accompanied by a risk. This product offers 90 days return policy.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day