Lash Food Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Lash Food?
Touching down in the UK, the USA, Vietnam, Japan, and South Korea, JB Cosmetics the maker of Lash Food and other eyelash products breeds success in providing “innovative eyelash solutions”.
A pioneer in eyelash extensions and glues, the five-year old Korean manufacturer has expanded its global reach and appeal with tradeshows, eyelash extension certifications and media visibility at Hollywood award shows such as the Oscars and the Emmys.
Table of Contents [Show]
Broadening the approach to satisfying all of an eyelash client’s needs, JB Cosmetics introduced such products as LashFood to naturally lengthen eyelashes and Simple Perm to provide that desirable curve that is characteristic of glamorously long lashes. These offerings in addition to eyelash extensions and false lashes exemplify JB Cosmetics mantra, “Provide the best and the customers will come.”
Unlike other natural eyelash conditioners that promise to assist in the appearance of longer lashes, Lash Food offers conditioning and stimulating effects without the side effects of glaucoma drugs or derivatives. LashFood promises thicker, darker, stronger and longer luxurious lashes with natural ingredients.
Priced in the market’s mid-range at $80. In an eyeliner tube that should last five months, LashFood contains scientifically blended formula of Biotin, Arginine, and Iris flower extract for nourishing and stimulating natural eyelash and brow growth. However it may leads to rash or irritation around applied area.
What are the Ingredients in Lash Food?
- Arginine: Essential amino acid for hair growth.
- Lavender Water: Treats a variety of hair issues including alopecia.
- Phyto-Medic Complex: Revolutionary herbal extracts clinically proven to prevent hair loss & trigger regrowth of lashes.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
Benefits of Lash Food
- Lash Food is truly comprised of natural ingredients to support eyelash growth but may cause rash on around eyes.
- Lash Food.com provides an ingredient list and access to the product manufacturer.
- LashFood has high media support as an alternative to their drug-based competitors.
- Lash Food promises noticeable results within two weeks of use.
Disadvantages of Lash Food
- LashFood is still on the high-end of the market’s pricing scale.
- The website provided no clinical research results and only one set of result photos.
- It contains Butylene glycol which cause rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
- It contains alcohol which leads to skin dryness on applied area.
Final Verdict : Lash Food
With very little to support its claims, JB Cosmetics is hoping the promise of little or no irritation and the lack of drug side effects will boost consumers’ interest in Lash Food for eyelash stimulation and growth. LashFood is unique in that it is marketed as a stimulator and a conditioner with natural properties. Other products require that luscious lash seekers forgo active ingredients to avoid nasty side effects or endure them to achieve highly visible lashes in a reasonable time frame. It my cause rash around eyes.It also does not offer money back guarantee.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."